Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 17, 2012
So I had no idea what to get my girlfriend, and got this upon a recommendation, and I am still here to write this review so I get to live for another year.
0Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 21, 2016
Great looking pendant! Purchased as a gift and it was very well received. It looks great on and can be worn for any occasion. Key product features include:
Sterling silver necklace featuring open heart pendant engraved with loving message
• Engraving: "You Hold My Heart Forever"
• Box chain with spring-ring clasp
• Crafted in yellow gold-flashed .925 sterling silver
• Imported
on June 6, 2014
I got this today right on time gave it to my girl and she cried she loved it it's an amazing piece they wrapped and did the note perfect. When i saw it it was a lot bigger and thinner then i thought looking weird to me but my girl told me to stop being negative that it was perfect and now one of her favorite she couldn't get it on fast enough lol. She told me that this was right up there with her in garment ring whit is pretty nice has nine nicely sized demons and is engraved solid white gold cost a lot lol and for her to say that something to her is as nice then it's pretty nice not to expensive since it's sterlingbut still nice highly rrecommend for the man looking for a good gift that is on a really really tight budget.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Nice little gift, but broke rather quickly through little tension.
on April 5, 2017
Bought this for my daughter"s first mother's day. So pretty.
on November 18, 2013
got this for my birthday, one of the many gifts, i like the simplicity of this necklace. The messsage is sweet and its not heavy to hang off your body. The clasps are a bit small and it makes putting it on a two person job but its definitely worth it!
on April 24, 2017
Bought it for my GF she likes it. Sturdy and wears it
on August 22, 2015
My better half just loved this item. Yes I agree with other reviewers that the chain is a bit thin, but I feel with proper care it shouldn't be an issue. The charm itself is very well made and heavy. Not "hip hop mogul" heavy, but heavy meaning durable. The finish appears to be as advertised. I would recommend this to any gal for herself, or to any guy who is trying to get out of the doghouse. Not sure if it will get you completely out of that, but it should at least get the door open a bit!
on December 9, 2017
Arrived well and on time, good product.
on November 3, 2017
Cute little necklace. Very well crafted. Feel like I stole it as an add-on for $2.63. Well worth that as a gift for my little niece.