- Every item from West Coast Jewelry ships with FREE jewelry packaging ready to gift! Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Sale:||$11.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$3.04 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This simple yet highly elegant sterling silver earrings will be your favorite accessory for years to come.
- The pair of earrings feature freshwater cultured pearls which have a width of 7 mm.
- Earring dimensions: 7 mm wide x 21 mm long x 7 mm thick. Metal Weight: 22 grams.
- Arrives ready for gifting. Free gift pouch included.
- Shop with confidence. West Coast Jewelry has been a trusted seller for over 8 years and is dedicated to excellent customer service. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Wear these elegant .925 sterling silver freshwater cultured pearl earrings. The high polished pair of earrings each feature one 7 mm wide pearl and stay secure with fish hook clasps. The earrings have a length of 21 mm and a weight of 22 grams.
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002OSK1RS
- Item model number: QAU-QE2054
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 11, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||West Coast Jewelry|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Item Length||0.83 inches|
Top Customer Reviews
They do appear to be real pearls and sterling silver as advertised. One thing to know is that the pearl and sterling silver connectors do appear smaller in proportion to the hook part that goes in your ear. I'd say one entire earring, from bottom of the pearl to the curve of the hook, is just about an inch.
The pearls themselves were okay. The only thing I can really complain about is that they weren't round. In fact, they had a slightly "squashed" appearance; there was definitely a side that was more flat. But since pearls are not manufactured, that could just be unique to the pair I received.
Still, they're quite dainty, and rather beautiful.
The presentation is rather nice as well. I received the blue satchel, with the box and earrings inside.
Over all, it's not a bad item at all, and actually makes a nice gift (which is why I purchased them). But depending on exactly how choosy you are about jewelry, this may or may not be the item for you.
Mine also had a scratch which must have happened when the loose earrings rubbed against each other in the ziplock it came in.
The best looking part is the cloth bag it comes with.
Site crashed every time I tried to upload a pic of it.
and sterling silver as described, the pouch is quite nice also
However the photo is misleading, it is much smaller than I anticipated;
but then again what else could have I expected for $12.95?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was really pretty, too small in over-all lenght so I gifted them away to someone with cute small earlobes.Published 15 months ago by Sue Anne Z.