Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 21, 2015
Very nice looking earrings. After reading the reviews about how small these earrings are, they were actually bigger than I expected. I measured them with calipers (it's the engineer in me) and they measure .365"; almost exactly 3/8 high, just under 10mm. Lovely color in the gemstones. Nice little box for gifting. Attached photo shows size and gift box. Sorry for the fuzzy image. Maybe santa will bring me a new phone with a better cam.
review image
on July 27, 2017
I like to buy jewelry for my wife. She's a pretty lady who deserves pretty things. She's got rows upon rows of necklaces and boxes of earrings. It does make buying something else a little more difficult. I saw these butterfly earrings and knew it'd be a winner. She loves butterflies and these looked really nice. And what goes with butterfly earrings? Why, a Ruby Flower Pendant Necklace, of course. I picked up that too.
on February 28, 2016
I bought these for my 8 year old daughter. They are very cute and the right size for her ears, however after just a few days of wear they were tarnished and one of the posts bent. Not sturdy enough to for everyday wear.
on February 9, 2017
I bought these for my wife to complement a set of dangle earrings in a spring-summer theme with flowers and leaves. Now, right above, are these butterflies. It looks gorgeous. She just loves them. The size is exactly what is indicated on the website. They're not tiny, but some people think they're too small, because they did not look at the specs. The amethysts are of a beautiful deep purple color. Just right. The sterling silver setting is done very nicely. This is a very good value for the money. Highly recommended.
on November 29, 2016
These a very pretty! The quality seems to be there and it came in a real nice Matte finish black box with the felt liner. The price was good and the shipping was FREE because I bought two items that fell under the PRIME category. This is a Christmas gift for my wife. Purple is her favorite color and she loves butterflies.
on May 11, 2016
I had ordered both the necklace and matching stud ear rings for my wife for Mothers Day. I was told I would receive them on Friday, and I got them Friday morning. Amazon has never let me down, they are faithful with their word.

Both items arrived in great shape, and each were boxed in a beautiful gift box. My wife just went into tears of joy because she loves butterflies an to have a match set. She received more compliments and made her feel like a queen. Well she is really. I suggest that if you have never used Amazon, try them now you will not be disappointed. Their merchandise and shipping is out of this world. Amazon is not a fly by night company.
on February 12, 2016
These are very pretty, but a lot smaller than I was expecting. When I put them on, I can barely see the color of the stones - I have long dark hair. Perhaps they show up better on someone with lighter hair, but I have to return these. My daughter would have loved them when she was 10 years old - they seem more appropriate for a child. I just prefer a bit bigger earring. In one of the pictures, they do make the earring look like it covers the earlobe - but it doesn't cover an adult earlobe.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 12, 2017
These butterflies are really cute and just the right size to show off but not get annoying. I only gave them 4 stars because I received them in an envelope style package and the posts were bent completely to the side.
on January 4, 2015
I initially thought these earrings were very cute, intending to give them to my February birthday granddaughter so put them aside til then.
On closer exam, before wrapping, I discovered one prong was bent back completely. They arrived in just a small, clear plastic bag. It would take a fair amount of pressure I'm sure to bend the prong so flat, so I am sure it happened before shipping & no one noticed they were damaged. Now I am afraid to straighten it back for fear it will break off, & surely can't give it as a gift as it is unwearable. Do I have any recourse at this point?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 18, 2016
These earrings are tiny, almost microscopic I would say. I'm sending them back ASAP. One came with the back bent. My recommendation is to save your money and your time, don't buy these earrings.

Edit: After showing these earrings to my mother she loved them so I gave them to her. She found them beautiful. So if you like really small earrings you may like these.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.