Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
VINE VOICEon March 21, 2014
It's always hard to determine the exact look of earrings form the picture. The earring is a bit smaller than I like, but that's my preference.
on July 9, 2015
What perfect earrings! These are such a wonderful accessory to have in one's wardrobe. I ordered the garnet, citrine, and peridot choices, and I could not be happier with my purchases. The silver is sturdy and the earrings seem to be very well made. The stones are good quality gemstones that really sparkle in the light and I feel the actual color of the stones is well represented on the web page. These are so easy to wear, too. I think they are totally appropriate for work/office wear, casual wear, as well as special occasion/dressier wear. These earrings are also very comfortable and light. I find that it is easy to forget that they are on, which is important to me in an everyday-type earring. I am so glad I ordered these. I am a real gem lover and these allow me to wear gemstones every day and not just when I'm getting dressed up. I recommend these highly to any natural gemstone lover, as well as for the lady who loves to wear hoop earrings as I do. I am confident that these will get a lot of wear, and I'm confident that these will get noticed by others when I wear them. They are really beautiful!
on July 31, 2015
I ordered these for my best friend for her birthday. They are absolutely gorgeous! More than well worth the money spent. They are also of very good quality. They came in a beautiful box and I am just waiting to be able to give them to her!
on April 15, 2014
Bought these for myself as a 'plus' gift at Christmas when ordering birthstone pairs for others . . . not my gemstone color, but wanted the sunshine -- and these definitely delivered. Gemstones set securely in the silver hoop, with a perfect size to shine and sparkle without looking too big/bold, but not so small they disappeared with hairstyling. [And, incidentally, the other pairs bought as gifts were just as enthusiastically received!]
on April 11, 2014
My husband gave these to me for Valentine's Day and I love the color but the stem is constantly bending down. I have to bend it straight every time before putting them in and I'm worried that the repeated movement will cause them to break.
on August 17, 2015
I was purchasing a pair of these for my sister for her birthday and in reading all the positive reviews decided to get a pair for myself. I am so glad I did. The stones are very nice and good sized. The earring itself is surprisingly heavy - no too heavy to wear - but heavy so you can tell they're not junk. They look great on the ear, curving just right. I would absolutely recommend these earrings and based on the response I got from my sister, she would too!
on August 14, 2015
Very dainty earrings--much more delicate than the photo implies. Nice color and sparkle, seems to be put together well. The posts seem a bit long. This is a gift for my sister, so I can't comment on the fit (how they feel on the ear, if the post is too long, etc). I am disappointed that these came in a plastic baggie and not a gift box.
on May 25, 2015
Awesome!!! Absolutely love them!! The color is stunning and rich. They look great on. Many comments when I wore them...the day after receiving them. Would highly recommend them. Plan on buying another pair in another gemstone...maybe two!
on March 25, 2014
Having received a garnet ring and bracelet for my birthday, I was on the lookout for earrings to coordinate with them. This pair of "J" Hoops were exactly what I was looking for. They are very dainty (beautiful without being "gaudy"). I would recommend them to anyone who loves the rich deep color of garnets and is looking for a very feminine setting. They arrived right on time in perfect condition. I have received many compliments while wearing them.
on January 25, 2013
I now have three pairs of these, with different colored gemstones. They are quite attractive and seem to be a decent quality....especially for the price. None of the stones seem to be at all loose, like one of the reviewers experienced.
They are a great size for me, as I don't like huge earrings. These just flow around the ear very nicely and add a bit of color to enhance what you may be wearing or your eyes. I always get comments on my eyes, when I wear the blue ones!
I really love them and this is generally my earring of choice, whenever I am heading out and about.
The earrings fit nicely and backs stay on very well. I love the way that they "shape" themselves around the ear lobe!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.