- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
|Price:||$19.15 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Sterling silver necklace featuring flower pendant with round-cut gemstones at center
- Cable chain with spring-ring clasp
- The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.
- Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.3 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0016L6RCC
- Item model number: R3A7D513FW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 28, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Meaning and Symbolism
Blue Topaz is the December birthstone. There are many emotional benefits attributed to the aqua-turquoise color stone, from calming tempers to enhancing confidence and understanding of others. Giving this gemstone as a gift is a sign of eternal love, harmony and fidelity. Blue topaz is thought to improve communication skills in both listening and sharing.
Origin and History
The name topaz is derived from the ancient Sanskrit “tapas” meaning fire, heat and passion. However, throughout history the stone had been thought to have cooling properties. Blue topaz is a silicate, one of the hardest materials known to man. There are three varieties of blue topaz: sky blue, London blue, and Swiss blue. The color variations are created by heat treating white or pale blue topaz.
Fun Facts about Blue Topaz
Blue topaz was named the official state gem of Texas in 1969 after a deposit of the stone was found in the state. The gemstone has been found in large quantities in Russia, Germany, the Czech Republic, Brazil, and Mexico as well. Blue topaz is thought to bring leadership ability to anyone who wears it, giving them increased insight and communication abilities.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Minimum total gem weight||0.15 carats|
|Total metal weight||1.95 Grams|
|Number of stones||6|
|Stone Weight||0.15 carats|
Rhodium Plated Silver
|Metal||Rhodium plated silver|
|Metal Weight||1.95 Grams|
Top Customer Reviews
My wife opened it and you could not help but see how happy she was with the product. It fits well on her. And as she was looking for something new to wear. Brings a smile to her lips when she puts it on.
It seams to be a great fit and has beautiful work. The only down side is the clasp is really small and hard to work. We are getting her a new chain to go with the amazing pendent.
I would recommend this as a gift for any one trying to make there purple loving wife happy, as I was.
A++ love it!
The pendant is very beautiful and looks as similar to the picture as I could have hoped. Note that the center stone is raised considerably compared to the surrounding five, something that may not be obvious from the photos. Despite the stones, it is definitely not flashy in the slightest. I'm no jewelry expert, but it seems to fit nicely with both everyday outfits and her more elegant dresses.
She's worn it just about everyday for a month (minus showering and sleeping), and both the pendant and chain are showing no signs of wear. Yes, the chain is not the best money can buy (if you wanted that, you probably wouldn't be looking on Amazon...), but it's meant to look delicate to match the pendant, and I have no fear of it breaking without some serious force. And it's definitely nickel-free, in case you didn't believe the "sterling silver" label.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beautiful, but too small for me. I gave it to my granddaughterPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Loved it. It was pretty, gave it to a friend for graduation, and they had her favorite color. But it is very small, much smaller than I originally thought it was. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Ben
I loved this the moment I saw it, it was perfect for my mom for Mother's Day! She LOVES it! Thank you!Published 1 month ago by Clott
I liked the necklace & pendant, and my only remark is that they were much smaller than I expected. It was a gift and the recipient liked it, so that's what counts.Published 2 months ago by DFAW
It arrive in a giant tangle and was missing two go the stones. It is only one star as I am required to put a star on it for a rating.Published 3 months ago by Heather Packebush
Gave these as a gift with matching earrings. Cute but I wish the flower was a little bigger and the amethyst a bit more purple. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Nugget