Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on February 15, 2014
1st time bought a jewelry item without seeing in reality and i am disappointed. as other reviewers mentioned the pendant is very small. the stone is even smaller(looks like cheap plastic bead) there is no pic showing rear side of the pendant where 2 big loops are there(the chain passes through them) which ruined the whole design for me. the pendant hangs at an angle (Top of the heart shape falls forward while bottom of the shape stays touching the skin) making it look like a cheap toy jewelry. its a good buy if u want to buy something not-too-costly for your little girl. my wife said she liked it and i knew straight away that she didn't want me to feel bad.
on September 1, 2015
I was worried about the previous people who had commented a bit negatively on the necklace with it being too small and et cetera being that it was for my sister's 21st birthday... but it came out the size as was shown and looked really good. My sister fell in love in with it and everyone complemented her and said it looked good. I was relieved. Thanks!
on April 13, 2017
my bae really liked it. purple is her fav.
on February 21, 2013
I think the necklace is way oversized in the pictures showing what it looks like with no indication that it is really an itty bitty teenie tiny heart and stone necklace. You almost need a 10x magnafier to see it. But My Sweetie like it and I got some brownie points.
After being married for 46 years trust me I need all the brownie points I can get.
on February 18, 2013
This pendant was exactly as shown in the pictures except for the color of the amethyst jewel. It looks very dark in the images but is much lighter in real life. Also, the box that it came in was very cool, but smelled like it had just been spray painted. WEIRD! Anyway, this is the reason for 4 instead of 5 stars. I knew it would be quite small looking at the measurement image and that is perfectly ok seeing that it does not cost very much at all. I gave this to my wife as a spur of the moment Valentine's Day gift and she loved it.
on May 12, 2017
liked it
on February 14, 2013
It's way smaller than I thought it would be - though that's my fault for not spending more time considering the dimensions listed in the description. The gem is tiny and definitely nowhere near as dark as it appears in the picture. It's a very light color and almost see through. I bought it for my girlfriend for Valentine's day. Looks cheap - quality and size. I was embarrassed to give it to her. Fortunately I'd gotten her another gift as well.
on December 25, 2015
Bought this as a gift for my mother in law and she loves it! The first one was defective and the clasp broke but Amazon was quick to replace the item with no hassle!
on October 12, 2015
All around gorgeous. Simple yet elegant. Wife likes it a lot.
on January 14, 2017
I got this for my daughters 16th bday present and my daughter loves it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.