Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 12, 2014
This is a very pretty pendant. It is well made, the size is as described, and I think the price is very reasonable. The angel is high polish, and it is a good weight. It is about 2mm in thickness. The chain slides through the wings of the angel and stays put if properly centered before wearing. Because of the kind of chain and the way it slides through the pendant, the angel does not lie perfectly flat (it is slightly tilted); however, it looks and feels nice. The chain itself measures 16 inches (including the lobster claw clasp), and it has a 4 inch extension chain that makes the chain adjustable from 16 inches to 20 inches. The chain is about 1 ½ mm in diameter and is a good weight for the angel. The snake type chain is not one of my favorites, and I am pleased that I can easily replace the chain if I so choose. This little piece of jewelry can have any number of symbolic meanings for the wearer. What is there not to like?

I initially bought one of these pendants as a Christmas gift for a 100 year old aunt. She seemed very pleased. Because she knew I had ordered the pendant and had it sent to her, sight unseen, she sent me an email describing it. I knew that I had made a good choice in choosing this gift for her. I later bought one for myself and two more for gifts for my daughters. All of the recipients are very special people and are many many miles away. The idea is "everyone needs a guardian angel," and hopefully, the wearers will have warm fuzzies (and maybe, just maybe, they will think of me) when they wear their angel. It's sorta' a family thing...doncha' know! ;)
22 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 8, 2012
My girlfriend love it. She said it was simple and beautiful. She wears it everyday. Depending on what she wears she can extend or shorten the chain and it goes with everything.
The quality and the packaging are really good, and the sterling silver makes it easy for her since she does not have to worry about polishing it from time to time. It always looks exactly as the first day she got it.
The size of the pendant is perfect, not too big and not too small. If you don't know what to give as a gift this is your solution.
on May 25, 2017
Okay, I love the pendant, it's very nice. The chain is not nice. It's one of those chains that go from a real chain to a bunch of links that look bad and are used for sizing I guess. I HATE the chain. I would wear it with this tacky chain. I have other nice chain I can substitute thank goodness. I don't think I'd buy again because of the chain, but as I said I love the pendant and will wear that part.
on December 4, 2012
I ordered this "Guardian Angel" necklace as a gift for my niece who has been an Angel for helping me with caregiving my mother (her grandmother). It is even prettier than the picture shows. The weight of the angel is very nice - making it a substantial piece of jewelry. The snake chain, also very lovely. It's a 16" chain with extension, so you can adjust to make it fall below the throat. It would be nice to have a longer chain available, but the extension is perfectly ok. Otherwise, it would be a close fit on a larger neck. The item comes in a lovely bag inside a "suede" feeling matching box. I'm thinking of ordering one for myself. I'm very pleased with the quality and presentation. The shipping was very fast, too! A very special piece for anyone close to your heart.
on January 7, 2014
the pendant itself is nice, seems well crafted and is a good size. my issue with the piece, once in hand, is the fact that the pendant does not hang well on my wife's chest. the snake link chain, or any chain, is to close to the center and keeps the top of the pendant kicked out. also, and more so an issue, with not having a loop affixed to the top, the clasp of the chain seems to work its way around to then be seen in front. i bought the piece knowing there was no loop for a chain, however, i simply did not know the chain would shift as much as it does. nice piece, just not for me.
on April 13, 2018
My niece absolutely loved this and it looks great on her.
on November 11, 2015
I love the round edges of the piece and the size seems to be just right. The only thing that bothers me is that the pendant does not slide freely as you move. I think a bale would have been a better idea to allow for more free flow of motion. But all in all the piece is lovely.
on April 14, 2011
The chain is nice, and apparently different than earlier reviews, because it's adjustable. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's a little thick for the pendant;it's actually very hard to adjust on the pendant because of the thickness. The pendant is nice but because it's so curved to allow the chain to get through, it doesn't lay as nicely as I'd like. I used a thinner snake chain for this & am using the one that came with it for another pendant. Both the pendant & chain are high quality, just not best together.
on June 28, 2013
We bought 3 of the necklaces about a year ago in memory of my mother who passed. She wore one and my sister and I also have one. It is a beautiful well crafted piece. I've work mine for a the last year straight. It still looks as beautiful as when I put it on. The chain holds up great. The angel is stunning but not overbearing. Please don't hesitate to buy one.
on September 26, 2013
Bought this for my MIL for her birthday as she begins cancer treatment. It was a perfect gift for the occasion and would be elegant and beautiful for anyone, but held particularly special sentiment given the situation. The shape also resembles a flower as well as celtic knot - which adds to the interest of the piece.
Very nice quality and I highly recommend.