Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on March 18, 2016
The Sterling Silver "Mother Daughter Friend Mom Necklace" is stunning! Please be sure to watch the video in the listing so you can appreciate it's true beauty. This picture does not do it justice! It's a very shiny, double charm and necklace. My mother was so taken by it's sentiment and beauty she cried, well we both did. I highly recommend this gorgeous piece of jewelry!
Sterling Silver "Mother Daughter Friend Mom" Two Charm Necklace, 18"
on December 25, 2013
I got this necklace for my mother for Christmas and she loved it. Quoting is small but not unreadable and the quality is very good. I like how it is two separate charms, as this adds to the overall appeal of this piece for me. The chain is just the right length too. I would very much recommend this piece.
on January 2, 2016
As a daughter who can't afford lots of presents, my mother loved this pendant when I gave it to her. She wears it regularly and it hasn't yet broken or tarnished or rubbed away and it was a great little gift for everything she's done for me in my life I am really glad to hear she enjoys it. But I am also glad for the amount I spent on it it hasn't just fallen apart. She really loves it and the statements on it meant a lot to her.
on May 30, 2017
It's gorgeous! My daughter gave me one. Now I want to buy one to my mom!
The photo does not do it justice.
review image review image
on May 14, 2014
Would be 5 stars if the chain was thicker. I gave this to my mom for Mother's Day and she loved it. The chain is very thin and fragile but the price is right, I paid 29 even, because the charm is a nice size and quality. The charm is made up of 2 separate pieces. The words 'Mother, Daughter, Friends' is one piece and lays flat above the disc that has 'Mom' with hearts. The reverse of the disc says 'God made you my mother Love made you my friend."
on March 5, 2016
This necklace was higher in quality that what I thought it would be. My mom loved this gift and the construction is impeccable. It looks great and has a great finish. Her friends love it and even estimated it to be in the hundred dollar range when they tried to guess the price. I will be buying from this brand again!
on May 2, 2013
I bought this as an early Mother's Day gift for my Mom, she absolutely loved it! Her and I have always been very close and I consider her one of my best friends as well as my Mom, plus we are firm believers in God. So the saying on it is perfect and she loved it! Great but especially for the price!

I rated it a 4 star only because the 1st day she wore it the loop in the back of the chain broke so she has it buckled kind of weird. She is going to replace the neckless itself, but worth the money just for the charm! All in all I'm very happy!
on November 17, 2012
I ordered this necklace for my mom. I looked & looked through the different necklaces on here & decided on this one, still hesitant. I actually even got a different chain when I ordered this because I wasn't sure how it would look. You definately don't need a diff chain. This well exceeded my expectations. It is beautiful. Well crafted. The chain is perfect. I wouldn't change a single thing about it. My mom loved it!
on January 12, 2014
I got this for my mom as she has been having a hard time of late and wanted to lift her spirits. I make jewelry as well and fit this into a design just for her. She loved it! The writing is clear and legible and looks to be a good quality piece. I would recommend this item to anyone looking to purchase something like it.
on November 13, 2013
I never received the correct product. I received a different necklace. When i called about the incorrect necklace, I was told to send the wrong necklace back and the correct one would be sent. I sent back the incorrect necklace and the same necklace was sent to me again. I gave up and gave my mother the one didn't choose.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.