Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 31, 2012
This necklace is good quality and it's also very pretty. The heart is about the size of a man's thumbnail, so it's big enough you can see it, but small enough to be feminine. The flowers themselves are very tiny, but very detailed, and they are laid out perfectly. The flowers "pop" when worn with a light-colored shell.

Wearing this necklace will allow me to enjoy a little bouquet of spring wildflowers all year, and the vibrant colors remind me of the Texas Hill Country.

This necklace would make a perfect Mother's Day present!
on January 14, 2016
I bought this as a deal of the day I was so excited when I got it and put it on as soon as I got it out of the box. Few mins later all I could smell was mold! I inspected the pendant closers after looking around for the the smell everywhere and realized the edges on the pendant had black dots! Mold is going inside of the pendant! I would give this thing no stars if I could. I don't know of it just got a bad one but it was very disappointing.
on May 18, 2017
It was ok. Wife seemed to like it but I was a bit disappointed to see that the necklace seemed to blend in and not stand out as much as I'd hoped. She has another necklace with pressed flowers and this one doesn't catch the eye as much. I think that is because the silver surrounding the heart isn't really visible and with the clear aspect of the glass (plastic?) it makes the border of the heart indistinct -- it would stand out more if there was more substantial silver mounting surrounding the pendant.
on June 20, 2016
So cute. Love it! Chain is 16', but I don't mind.
review image
on January 13, 2014
What could be more beautiful than nature? I gave this as a gift, and it has held up over a year; by held up I mean the flowers' colors have NOT faded, the clear material the flowers are in has not yellowed, and the surface has resisted scratching.

This is pretty well made! IT does not feel/look cheap, no signs of excess trim from casting, and everyone is unique. The $25 i paid is well worth it.
on June 20, 2017
Also a mothers day gift, and really loved it, Chain seemed smaller than the picture tho.
on July 13, 2017
I bought this for my wife and she loved it because it perfectly matched a pair of earrings that she bought at a local boutique.
on November 10, 2015
I bought this for my wife as an anniversary present she loves it. It is true to the representation in the picture. I would not hesitate to by it again for others in my life.
on April 26, 2015
This was not at all what I expected; It looks way to small for an adult. I gave it a "3" , as I didn't check the size of the pendant...my error....the flowers are cute, and the pendant is framed with silver, so it doesn't look "lost" on a neck. I decided to give it to my niece. The chain is somewhat thin, and as I gave it to a 10 year old - I got a bit of a thicker chain. I bought it on a "daily deal"; so I was fine gifting it to my niece, but had I paid full price, It would have been returned
on July 9, 2014
I got this for my son to give his Mamaw for Christmas. She wears it all the time. It really is a very pretty piece. I missed getting the earrings for it, but might do that this Christmas if they come up again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.