|Price:||$29.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$41.00 (59%)|
- Unique translucent teardrop-shape earrings featuring real dried flowers preserved in resin and surrounded by sterling silver settings
- The natural properties of real flowers provides a one-of-a-kind look to each piece. The image may show a slight difference to the actual flowers in color and composition.
- Grown in the fields of Taxco, Mexico, these miniature flowers are gathered by hand and preserved permanently in resin
- Fishhook backings
- Made in Mexico
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Artisan-crafted in Taxco, Mexico
Renowned for its rich history and Old World beauty, and for being a center for masterful sterling silver artistry.
One of a kind: made with real flowers
Flowers gathered from the fields of Taxco are dried and then forever preserved in top-quality clear resin, giving the jewelry its vibrant appearance. These pieces are made to be worn every day of the year.
Every piece is crafted by hand, making it a wonderful gift — or the perfect way to express your individuality. Collect and enjoy them all.
Genuine pressed flowers make a sweet statement encased in teardrop dangle earrings with fishhook backs
Natural pressed flowers creates the colorful and eye-catching center of these drop earrings. Choose from blue, orange or the multi-colored display.
- Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.8 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002AQSSRO
- Item model number: T103086BLZ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 29, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Total metal weight||2 Grams|
Rhodium Plated Silver
|Metal||Rhodium plated silver|
|Metal Weight||2 Grams|
|Package||Classic Medium Box|
Top customer reviews
Anyway -- I will say, to me they look exactly like the photo. The flowers also show up when I'm wearing them. However, I have fair skin and blonde hair...if you are lucky enough to have beautiful, rich, darker skin, and lovely chestnut brown hair, they may not show up as well. I posted a picture of the pair of earrings, one is placed against a darker background, one against a piece of white paper -- you can see how the background color affects how well you can see the darker color flowers. So, the yellow flower earrings may show up better against darker skin and hair (I'm not sure which the blue would work better with). I actually think they would still look lovely on anybody, because they're dangling in the air -- people will still be able to see the flowers.
One note -- these are NOT heavy. They aren't glass, they're plastic (or maybe acrylic or resin?). They feel warm to the touch like plastic or acrylic does, not at all cold like glass. They are also way too light to be glass -- they're so light, I can't even tell I'm wearing them, unless one swings and brushes against my neck slightly.
And I HATE heavy earrings -- these are super lightweight. Just make sure to find a pair of rubber earwire stoppers or they will fall off!