Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on November 14, 2012
Just got my bracelet delivered yesterday, and I must admit that I was a little worried because of other reviews saying that it was really big & fake looking. Let me tell you that I absolutely love this bracelet. It is big and it's sparkly but that's how we like things in Texas!! I am not disappointed at all. Wore it to work today and got so many compliments on it. I straight up told my friends it was CZ & they were like "Who cares! It's gorgeous!!" :) Would totally recommend to others.
11 comment| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2008
Bought this item for my wife, this a fine quality piece of jewelry that is very beautiful. My wife states who needs diamonds when you can get something so nice and no one will know the difference.
on January 10, 2010
A really lovely sparkley bracelet - reflects all lights of the prism. Tough, too - puts up with water. Good clasp. Great quality and value for money.
on March 22, 2008
This is a very nice bracelet. I own a lot of CZ and am fairly picky - this has a nice heavy weight, quality clasp, sparkly stones, and would look great with a dress or jeans. Thank you Amazon for a nice, high-quality piece, fast shipping and a good price.

Would have given 5 stars except that is is stamped "RCZ 925 Made in China" on the clasp and I'm trying to buy items made in the USA these days. I didnt see that it was made in China in the description before ordering.
22 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2014
Looks good
review image
on September 16, 2008
If you can't afford the real thing this bracelet is the next best thing. Each cz is set individually and it may be around 10 or 12 karats, although it never really stated how many. If you are looking for something really large this bracelet is for you.
on December 9, 2012
when money is in short supply & I'm feeling "poor", I figured it was worth a try.
Not only was I not disappointed,I was thrilled with the purchase & tightened the closures so that I will never take it off &
hopefully never lose it. Another great Amazon buy!!!!
on April 5, 2011
I bought this bracelet for my mother. I was not expecting much but when it arrived I was surprised to see it was eye catching. Great buy!! I came back to purchase another one but currently unavailable.
on January 3, 2010
I purchased this item for my wife for Christmas. She had wanted a tennis bracelet and I could not afford real diamonds.

It arrived promply and was lovely. More than I expected. My wife loves it and wears it even to bed.
on February 18, 2014
I purchased this bracelet for my husband to give to me for our 56th wedding anniversary. I was a little concerned that the stones may be somewhat outrageous in size but, when i opened the box, i was delighted! My husband loved it also. The quality is great and, for once, it's a bracelet that I can fasten by myself! I am completely satisfied and wear it almost every day. The clasp is very secure, the stones sparkle like diamonds, and I feel it is worth much more than i paid for it. Thank you, Amazon!