Sterling Silver Round Cut Three-Stone Cubic Zirconia Ring (2.3 cttw)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
- Sterling silver three (3) stone ring features prong set white (clear) Cubic Zirconia stones
- Timeless, affordable style for an engagement ring, anniversary gift, or right hand statement ring
- 3-Stone engagement rings have gained meaningful symbolism, where each stone is a tribute to the past, present, and future of a relationship
- Cubic Zirconia (CZ) is an affordable, conflict-free alternative to diamond that reveals brilliant shine and a meticulous cut
- Hand-crafted in pure .925 Sterling Silver; Rhodium plating added to enhance shine and durability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
What is Cubic Zirconia?
Cubic Zirconia is a stone so optically close to diamond that most jewelers cannot tell the difference between a CZ and a diamond with the naked eye. The man-made stone is virtually flawless whereas most diamonds have internal inclusions or external blemishes. It is a high quality synthetic gemstone which imitates the appearance of diamonds. Cubic zirconia is zirconium oxide (ZrO2), a mineral that is extremely rare in nature. Synthesized CZ is much less expensive than diamond, optically flawless and can be created in a variety of different colors.
How Does CZ Compare to Diamond?
The overall brilliance and fire of quality CZ stones is equal to that of diamond to the untrained eye. Cubic zirconia can be evaluated using the same qualities that diamonds and other gemstones are graded by: the Four Cs (color, clarity, cut and carat weight). Cubic Zirconia is a virtually flawless equivalent to a diamond on the clarity chart. CZ can be made entirely colorless, equivalent to a perfect score on the color grading scale of diamonds. The biggest difference is that cubic zirconia is 70% heavier than diamond. CZ is extremely durable with a hardness rating of 8.5 compared to 10 for diamond.
Fun Facts about CZ
The procedure for transforming rough cubic zirconia crystal into a faceted, polished stone is virtually the same as for diamonds and other natural gemstones. Because CZ is harder than sand, CZ jewelry can be safely worn at the beach without risk of damage to the stone. Zircon is a much softer natural gemstone and is not related to cubic zirconia. Cubic zirconia production reached 50 million carats by 1980, and demand continues to grow.
Her eyes will fill with delight when she sees the Sterling Silver 3-Stone Cubic Zirconia Ring. This sterling silver ring places three cubic zirconia stones across the top of the ring in 4-prong settings. The middle stone is slightly larger the stones that sit on either side of it, adding additional sparkle to the ring. This statement ring gives the look of luxury at an affordable price.
- Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.4 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000OC27OQ
- Item model number: B000OC27OQ-Parent
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 30, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Gem Type||Cubic zirconia|
|Minimum total gem weight||3.83 carats|
|Total metal weight||1.7 Grams|
|Number of stones||3|
|Metal Weight||1.7 Grams|
|Stone Weight||1.74 carats|
|Number of stones||1|
|Stone shape||Round shape|
|Stone Creation Method||Synthetic|
|Stone Treatment Method||Not treated|
Top customer reviews
This ring is beautiful and looks and shines in a manner that you would have to be a jeweler to know the difference.
As a skeptical , picky person , I am extremely happy with the size, shine and all around appearance of this ring.
SHE WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT ! ! !