- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
|Price:||$18.57 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Polished sterling silver hoop earring secured with click-top closure
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.4 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0024FAPTA
- Item model number: 62U0K0A00Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 5, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Total metal weight||2 Grams|
|Package||Classic Medium Box|
Top Customer Reviews
not see with your own eyes.
Sterling silver should get rusty??? Poor quality!
I haven't had any problems with the clasps loosening or the silver tarnishing. They hold their shine nicely and don't have any issues with bending or misshaping.
They are small, only about the size of a quarter, so they are also a small enough size that they would be fine for young girls. I like these so much, I'm going to order my 10 year old daughter a pair for herself as well.
For these reasons, I was both totally bummed and really ticked when black wear marks appeared on the bottom of these earrings after less than a year of sporadic -- not daily -- wear.
These are *not* the tarnish marks that one sees with real sterling silver -- and that I am accustomed to cleaning from the .925 sterling earrings and rings in my collection -- but are instead pitch-black marks that show that these earrings are silver-plated. To add insult to injury, they've been plated inexpertly, so that the plating rubs off with wear.
These should not be labeled as .925 sterling silver. Moreover, their status as a silver-plated item should be plainly stated in the description of the earrings. Shame on Amazon for including false labeling on items in the "Amazon Curated Collection"!
Save yourselves! I'm stuck with these lemons; you don't have to be. Hunt for another pair of .925 sterling silver hoops -- and be wary of "Amazon Curated Collection" jewelry, as I will be in future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have been looking for a simple pair of silver hoop earrings to wear casually. I had bought a couple of pairs from a well known department store and they broke before I could even... Read morePublished 10 days ago by GLow
Terrible earrings, too hard to open and close without bending them and they were already not exact same when they arrived. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer