Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(3 star). See all 116 reviews
on July 24, 2012
I purchased this ring for myself mainly because of the blue sapphire stone. The ring arrived in a very timely manner, but when I opened the box I was a little disppointed. The blue stone is cloudy and dominates the ring. It is very hard to see the crown on the top of the ring, because it just looks like a chunck of silver sitting there. I am seriously thinking of returning the ring.
on January 13, 2014
Ring is good for the price - really good looking and my daughter loved it. I bought one a year ago and it still looks like the day i got it. I thought for the price it would not last at all but everyone says it looks great and now all the women in our Irish family want one.
on March 28, 2015
Stone was a little loose, but overall about what you'd expect for the price. A nice little ring.
on December 27, 2010
It arrived quickly, which was great. And the ring itself is gorgeous! A little bigger than I was expecting, so it did slide around on my finger a bit. But two weeks into wearing it (every day, as I wear all of my rings as such) and the stone just fell out!
Kind of a downer...maybe it was just my ring.
on September 12, 2011
Happy with the appearance, glamor, and overall design of the ring. However when gripping an object too tightly, the band bent and warped into a new position. The band is really soft. I did not have high expectations on the durability from the start, but it is a fair value for the price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question