Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 471 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 517 reviews
on January 7, 2013
I typically wear a size 8.5 so I ordered a 9 and it fits perfectly. This ring is very beautiful. I do not agree with other customers, this ring does not look cheap at all. The sapphires really sparkle.

However, I gave this ring a low rating because it is NOT sterling silver. I am highly allergic to nickle and many other metals so I can only wear gold and silver. My finger started to swell and itch after wearing the ring for less then 30 minutes. Also, there is not a sterling silver stamp on the ring anywhere which confirmed my suspicion. This is false advertisement so I feel it is my duty to warn others who may have allergies that this is clearly not sterling silver. I am very disappointed.
on December 15, 2011
Very good first impression with this ring. The band is nice and heavy and quite shiny. The sapphires are evenly set. Very good workmanship for such an affordable piece. Overall extremely happy. I hope it will stand up to every-day wear as I dont want to take it off.
on January 13, 2012
The silver is nice quality, highly polished, and substantial. The white sapphire stones are beautiful, sparkling, with an excellent cut. White sapphire is not diamond, so they don't have a lot of shooting fire, but they have a whole lot of sparkle. These are very nice quality white sapphires. This ring is lovely, and a great value. I certainly recommend. It is exactly as shown. The stones are not inlayed, but prong set along the top of the band.

It's doesn't need to be paired with another ring. It's striking on it's own. The stones graduate in size from about 1mm to 3mm at the center. The center stone actually sits up slightly, like a little solitare. This would make a great looking, change up, wedding ring; or for anyone pregnant and temporarily unable to wear their orginal rings, for travel; or anyone that enjoys beautiful jewelry, like me.

This ring also come in 14k yellow gold plated set with gemstones...citrine, blue topaz, garnet, amethyst, and peridot. That ring is attractive, too, but the gemstones are light in color with the exception of the garnet. The 14k yellow gold color is on target and the plating is done very well. I purchased both. Of the two, I like the white sapphire better.
22 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2013
I ordered this ring and was so excited until last night when I got to reading some of the reviews with one and two stars. I just wanted to know why they reviewed so low and as I read through them I became very discouraged and knew I would be sending this ring back! I would have canceled my order but, it had already shipped. When it arrived this afternoon I didn't even bother to open the package due to the reviews that said it was cheap looking, bulky, not sterling silver, not sparkly, and poor quality. I usually open my packages right up and in the case of rings have been disappointed with them so I figured this would happen with this purchase also. Finally I decided to open it and the first thing I saw was a really cute little box :) So far so good..when I opened the box WOW the ring was gorgeous!! The white sapphires sparkled and twinkled..it didn't look bulky at all just not exactly dainty but, just right..it looked like a nice quality ring ok not top of the line but, really good quality..I also looked for the 925 stamp and sure enough it was there! When I put it on my finger the fit was perfect and it was love at first sight!! So happy with this purchase and so glad it shipped before I could cancel :) !!! It really is a stunning ring!
on May 14, 2012
When I first bought this ring I was very nervous upon receiving it because of previous sizing comments. But I did as advised, and ordered 1 size smaller, and it fit perfectly! I was so excited to get the package through the mail that I left work just to go pick it up, rip open the box and slip it on my finger. The ring is exactly, if not just a bit thicker in the band, of what it shows in the picture. The sapphires are mounted on top, rather than in the band, but sit firmly enough that they have not fallen out. At least, not yet I hope. They are bright and shine brilliantly in the sun, and the silver is safe to wash your hands with or use hand sanitizer the way I do at work. It does not wear out, or damage. It also easily cleans.I am highly satisfied with my ring. It is elegant on my finger and simple, not too over the top, which is what I needed for my job to make my hand appear softer and gentler. It also, does not have that "fake" look that cheap jewelry often comes with that screams out "ugly!" Could easily pass for something mush more expensive. But I loved the price and the quality!! I would definitely order from this seller, and this same ring again :)
Based on reviews I ordered size 5, although the recipient's size was 5.5 and would have typically ordered a 6. The fit is great. I was surprised by how heavy the ring was, it looked a little more delicate in the picture. The overall look is gorgeous for the price, and it does not look cheap. The band is pretty thick, so it should hold up well, although something thinner would have been a little more comfortable.

It was bought for everyday use and so far after 2 weeks of being worn including the shower it has held up well and no stones have fallen out.
on December 17, 2011
Bought this as a little Christmas gift to myself, and I absolutely love it! I was a bit worried about the low price; I figured you'd get what you paid for, but I was very pleasantly surprised! The sizing is a bit off; I ordered a 7, as half-sizes aren't offered, and it's a bit loose, but I can deal with that. It looks absolutely lovely , and I've gotten nothing but compliments on it! (A co-worker even commented on it and thought it was an engagement ring from my boyfriend!)
on April 15, 2012
I bought the ring for my girlfriend as a promise ring, and she was speechless when she saw it. We have received nothing but good comments about it every time that we see people we know. The only "bad" comment we keep getting is people asking if its an engagement ring. :-) I just hope she doesn't find out I paid so little for it!

Excellent ring at an even better price!

***UPDATE***
My girlfriend decided to go and have the ring downsized. When she took it into KAY Jewelers to have them resize it, they put down an estimated value of $140. Great value that is recognized by one of the nations leading Jewelry chains.
I liked the ring very much.. when I got it, it came in a nice box and looked so pretty..the metal is very shiny and the stones had sparkle even though they are lab created white sapphire. It was true to size and comfortable to wear. I wore it all the time and never took it off. I was washing my hands one night (had only had it a few days when this happened)and saw it was missing a stone. I had read very positive reviews on Amazon and had not read any one else who lost a stone. Not sure I want to chance ordering another ring and havng a stone fall out again.
on February 16, 2013
it arrived today. It looked beautiful in its box and I tried it on immediately. It was huge on my finger, not dainty and graceful as in the picture. Thinking I must have been sent a larger size than ordered, I put it together with another ring of the same size and to my amazement the interiors matched so it wasn't an incorrect size. So, what was the problem? It's with the exterior measurements; the ring is so bulky on the sides that it forces my fingers apart making it very uncomfortable and rendering it unwearable. It's already packaged up and ready to return. After re-reading the reviews given this ring (some say it's too small, some too large, some mention the lack of the 925 silver stamp, all over the map from good to very bad) now wonder why I didn't pay closer attention. All this makes me leery of the company's standards so I won't try another similar or any other ring from them. I gave it two stars only because visually it's very pretty and the lack of any more stars because it's useless to me, I have questions about its authenticity, and I have to pay to return it. I wouldn't recommend this ring or the company it comes from.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.