- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
|Price:||$16.73 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- It's your lucky day with this sterling silver wishbone pendant, whose smooth texture and familiar design offer fortune and shine.
- Spring ring clasp
- Crafted in .925 sterling silver.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This classic good luck symbol is set to accompany you on every journey. The wishbone pendant is crafted from smooth polished sterling silver and has a medium size and an instantly recognizable shape. It presents on an 18 inch sterling silver cable chain that threads directly through the top of the pendant and fastens in back with a spring ring clasp.
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.6 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E1XAHVE
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: S3A40H97FW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 30, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Material||Rose Gold Plated, Sterling silver|
|Total metal weight||1.8 Grams|
Rose Gold Plated Silver
|Metal||Rose gold plated silver|
|Metal Weight||1.8 Grams|
|Package||Classic Small Box|
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:35 Mins|
A couple of things to note:
1) As others have said, the chain is very delicate. I actually prefer this type of chain, as the thicker ones tend to ensnare my hair. But the chain is not as substantial as the charm.
2) There is kind of a "right" and "wrong" side to wear the charm on. The first time I put it on you could definitely see the "made in China" stamp, which is stamped on the side but only visible if you're wearing it one way.
3) The clasp is flimsy. I wouldn't trust it to hold anything of sentimental or of actual value. After a few times wearing it, I kind of have to coax the clasp to hold on to itself. I'm assuming it will only get weaker over time.
This is nothing I'll keep and cherish for years to come, but it's definitely a good unobtrusive everyday-type necklace for now. One day I'll replace it with something sentimental or expensive.
It's very pretty, and she's gotten non-stop compliments on it. And she looks beautiful in it!
Other reviewers commented that the chain seems too thin or cheap, noting concerns it might break. While the chain is delicate, it has stood up to the test of my 9 month old's tugging. The delicate appearance is part of the appeal, when contrasted against the slightly heavier charm.
Bonus: There doesn't seem to be a front and back to the charm. The only marking is on the inside of the "bone" and it is so small I had to really look hard to find it. This is a plus for me as it's one less thing to worry about when getting ready.
This is definitely a necklace that will get you noticed!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great pendant, with the right price and very good presentation and quality.Published 8 days ago by Waldini
Very nice little piece. Looks great on my girlfriend. Thin chain, but that can be replaced and for the price you would expect it. It will, however, hold up on the current chain. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Hesh
I ordered the 18" gold plated necklace and I must say It far exceeded my expectations for the price I was paying. Its perfect for casual wear. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Avid shopper!
I lOVE THIS NECKLACE. It looks a lot more expensive than it is and I get compliments on it at least once a week even though I wear it pretty much every day. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer