HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 30, 2013
I bought this set for my sister on her wedding day. She doesn't like to wear jewelry so I figured something like this would be a nice added touch on her special day without overwhelming her or her dress. They are really light and elegant. They looked beautiful on her on her wedding day and she got a lot of compliments on them. I ended up just buying a faux pearl bracelet from the mall but it went with them and no one paid enough attention to know the difference. I know my sister will have that set for years to come.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on January 3, 2013
We were very satisfied with this item. The settings for the pearls and CZ accents appeared to be made well, and the pearls were of significant size. We would purchase this item again!
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.