Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 26, 2012
I ordered this on my phone - serves me right. Somehow I missed the "plate" part of sterling silver.

I won't be able to wear it because of overly acidic skin that turns green within minutes of touching anything other than high quality sterling, stainless, gold or platinum. Being plated, I could wear it for a little while, but it wouldn't take long for it to wear thru the plating and then it would go in the trash. Thus i'll be putting it in a different box (mine was beat to heck during shipping apparently - the snowflake dented the heck out of the entire white backer piece inside the box, no way I would give it as a gift looking like that) and gifting it...not sure to whom. At least it was Prime and I didn't have to pay the shipping.
on January 5, 2012
Three years ago, my husband bought me a pair of snowflake earrings. I start wearing them the day after Thanksgiving and wear them until Jan 1. I've never had a necklace that seemed to match.
I saw this for sale and ordered it hoping it would work....Perfect! Just what I needed. I put it with the earrings with the necklace, & I'm looking forward to wearing them next November!
on January 15, 2012
I ordered this necklace for about $11 dollars. I would not pay a penny more. It's pretty but it's thin and feels like a less quality piece of jewelry. I would not bother to return it for the price but it's not as great as the other reviews claim it to be. It is pretty and it's going to be versatile so I am going to hang on to it. Silver plated makes it even less of a good deal.
VINE VOICEon December 2, 2012
I bought this last year as a lightning deal and wore it last night to a very posh function. Expensive dress, expensive shoes, and a very inexpensive necklace. No one was the wiser. The size of the pendant and the length of the chain are perfect. Since it wasn't a party for jewelers, no one knew it's not a diamond.
on November 17, 2012
I love this necklace. We're doing an event called "Snowflakes" where my co-workers are adopting a family for the holiday and purchasing a gift placed on a snowflake. This necklace will be perfect to wear for the events surrounding the fundraiser! So pretty! Love it!
on December 3, 2013
This necklace is great, it is the perfect size to add a wintery touch to an outfit without going overboard. Matched with any red shirt and you look ready for the holidays.
on February 15, 2012
I got a really good deal on this item, but now that we have it, it's worth full price. The online image does not do this justice. It's beautiful, and my wife gets lots of compliments on it.
on January 27, 2013
This necklace was the perfect gift for a visiting Aunt. I didn't want her to not have anything for Christmas, so I gave her this necklace. She loved it!
on December 31, 2012
The neclace itself is fine--nothing fancy or flashy. But the clasp on the chain is horribly small. I had to use a different chain.
on January 19, 2012
This is obviously a piece of costume jewelry but it is stylish and my mom liked it. Thats all that matters.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.