Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 22, 2016
I bought 2 and they don't match the description or the description of other people's reviews. Perhaps they have changed their source. The "be" disc is substantially smaller than in the pic and has damage at the hole. Looking closely, different fonts than in the pic are used on the entire necklace. The pic also shows a nice smooth flat surface, the items have a definite stamped texture and are curved. The chain is also different. The whole thing looks like something I could have bought for under $5 at my local store. I've included the original photo with my two for easy comparison.
review imagereview imagereview image
61 helpful votes
62 helpful votes
on December 11, 2012
I've received so many compliments on this necklace! The length is perfect, the silver and rose gold make it super versatile, and the quality is better than what I was expecting. I was a little concerned about the size of the charm based on some of the other reviews, but I think it's perfect - not too big, not too small. The silver charm is almost the exact size of a dime, only slightly smaller. I'm planning on buying a couple more as gifts!
50 helpful votes
51 helpful votes
on January 18, 2016
Soooooo disappointed! I'm supposed to give this as a gift tonight and it showed up with a broken chain! I love the charm but the broken chain.... Well that's really disappointing. 👎😔
review image
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
44 comments|Report abuse
on December 3, 2012
It is attractive enough when it arrives and I still like it, but there is already discoloration and I've only had it for a week and a half and have just worn it a handful of times. I don't wear it in the shower or at the gym, so I am disappointed with the appearance diminishing so rapidly. I had another of these and lost it while on vacation. The first one maintained its appearance longer.
35 helpful votes
36 helpful votes
on January 10, 2017
I got three of these, one for me, two for gifts. Bought these for around $20 instead of the cheaper available ones under $9 because of the reviews, didn't want to take chances since giving as gifts. Very nice! Has good weight to it, writing is very clear, good size and seems sturdy. Unique and the people who got the other two really liked them.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on January 5, 2016
I purchased this for myself in anticipation of a life altering surgery. I knew I would need any and every amount of positive thinking and encouragement possible. Although I have the support of a my family and a multitude of friends, having this on to see in the mirror or just to touch now and then as a reminder has been more supportive than anyone can know. It arrived the day I came home from the hospital and I immediately had my husband put it on me. It is very high quality, sturdy not flimsy as some disk type pendants can be. The weight is perfect for the size and the size is just what I was wanting.. not too small as to require a magnifying glass, but not so large as to overpower your entire neckline. Both disks are very highly polished to a very smooth finish. The only gripe I have is that because the disks are independent from one another, the smaller "Be" disk constantly flips behind the larger disk with daily movement. I see no way to stop that from happening but it doesn't take but a second to flip it back to the front so it is in no way a deal breaker or call for a reduction in rating.. just something I noticed that I thought I'd share. The included chain is much higher quality than any other "included with purchase" chain I've ever received! The only way it could be improved upon is if the clasp was a lobster claw type instead of the spring loaded ring clasp.. but that is a matter of taste and nothing worth reducing a star for. I have been wearing this pendant and chain every day since it arrived in early December and I have not noticed any signs of either the chain or pendant discoloring my skin or fading themselves. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a small, yet beautiful daily reminder to think and stay positive!
on December 28, 2013
Every time I put this necklace on I get people to comment on. Last time I paired it up with the T-Shirt that states "Powered by Optimism" by Life is Good company. One of my yoga students commented - "I wish I could feel like that!" I told her that outside of her yoga practice, perhaps she should try wearing affirmational jewelry like this one that will be a constant reminder that she needs to live live outside of yoga studio a kind of life that will allow her to express her true self. Once she is able to do that and not live according to other people's expectations, she will be: happy, brave, thankful and all the other things this little necklace and pendant inscribe. And that is when optimism kicks in!
on March 29, 2017
I was looking forward to receiving this necklace but unfortunately the word "be" which was the purpose of the whole necklace was written as "he" as shown in the picture attached.
So i do not know what to do with it and demand to be sent a new one.
review image
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on October 10, 2017
My daughter gave me a necklace like this and I lost it so I was trying to replace it as I really loved it. The chain seems a bit delicate so I will have to see how it holds up, but still love it.
on September 26, 2017
This necklace is stunning. It's petite yet large enough to enjoy the printing. It's encouraging and uplifting. The colors go well together. I bought this as a gift and am very pleased with it.