SterlingPro Double Wall Stainless Steel French Coffee Press Maker, 1 Liter - 34 oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.06. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECT GIFT for all Coffee & Tea lovers. Mirror finish with Stylish design---look attractive in Kitchen and office.---Great Wedding, House warming, retirement and birthday gifts for ALL Coffee lovers
- ✔THE FIRST French press to use Double Screens System---Far More Superior than other French Presses in removing “ALL” grounds from your coffee giving you an amazingly smooth cup of coffee(WARNING: there are several sellers who are selling their coffee press and ship from China. We at SterlingPro have never sold our coffee press in China. We have already reported these sellers to amazon. Please make sure when you purchase your French press that is from SterlingPro)
- MAKES THE BEST tasting coffee--Brews 1 liter (8 coffee cups or about 4 coffee mugs), 34oz. of the best tasting coffee.The best stainless steel(18/10)interior and exterior--Won't rust and dishwasher safe.
- DOUBLE-WALL CONSTRUCTION-- keeps coffee or tea warm longer & outside stays cool to the touch(WARNING: there are several sellers who are selling their coffee press and ship from China. We at SterlingPro have never sold our coffee press in China. We have already reported these sellers to amazon. Please make sure when you purchase your French press that is from SterlingPro)
- **RECEIVE 2 BONUS stainless steel screens (over $25 value)---FREE! **--Limited Quantity!(WARNING: there are several sellers who are selling their coffee press and ship from China. We at SterlingPro have never sold our coffee press in China. We have already reported these sellers to amazon. Please make sure when you purchase your French press that is from SterlingPro)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What Kind of Coffee Press Won The Hearts Of All Coffee Lovers?
The Most Reliable & Durable Coffee Press In The Market- The best stainless steel(18/10)interior and exterior--Won't rust and dishwasher safe.
- The first Double Screens System---No more GROUNDS in your coffee
- Solid Packing--No broken gifts to your family members and friends.
100% Guaranteed No Grounds coffee From SterlingProWhat is the worst coffee drinking exprience? Coffee grounds in mouth! That is why SterlingPro introduces the innovated and unique Double Screens System which is the ONLY one in coffee press market. By adding the second screen, the primary screen will touch the wall more tightly and evenly. At the same time, the second screen will filter the tiny grounds which pass through the primary screen. No more grounds in your coffee by using Sterlingpro coffee press. You will love it after using it. Your loved ones will appreciate it and think of you happily everytime when they enjoy the coffee from your gifts--SterlingPro coffee press.
2 Pieces BONUS Stainless Steel Screens(Over $25 Value)---FREE!!- When you receive SterlingPro coffee press it will be delivered in a solid packing and it comes along with 2 pieces extra screen. You will find they are over $25 value if you search on Amazon.
- The limited quantity for this valuable bonus. SterlingPro French coffee press is "Great as Wedding, House Warming, Retirement & Birthday Gifts for Coffee Lovers" ✔✔We are pleased to announce: This French Press has been rated as:"#1 BEST SELLER","#1 MOST WISHED FOR" in coffee gifts by amazon.--The real #1!!!
Click The "Add to Cart" Button before the bonus screens run out!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SterlingPro||Lafraise||SterlingPro||Motion Trend||THE Boutique||Amazon.com|
|Color||Multi||Stainless Steel||Chrome||Stainless Steel||Polished||Cherry|
|Item Dimensions||—||6.1 x 6.7 x 9.8 in||5 x 8 x 4.3 in||4 x 7 x 8.75 in||6.2 x 10.1 x 4.5 in||5.25 x 6.5 x 9.6 in|
|Material Type||Multi||18/10 Steel||Glass||Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel||Polished||Stoneware|
|Size||1L||34 Ounce||1 Litre||34 oz (Classic)||36 Ounce||not applicable|
|Style Name||Fine||—||—||—||Standard- Polished||French Press|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- metal. Enough said. Any jewelry you wear, any kids or pets may knock down the glass one and it will break. Not only will you have coffee stains, but also glass to deal with. This one is sturdy.
Also, the metal body makes it easier to clean.
And easier to use a metal spoon if you like to stir your coffee for a stronger brew.
- double walled: the temperature drop between this and the bodum glass FP is 10 degrees in 4 minutes. That's a lot considering you haven't even started drinking the coffee yet.
- double filter: less coffee sediments at the bottom, allows more 'drinkable' coffee, hence more enjoyment.
- feel of a French press: one think I always longed for the feeling of resistance when you plunge. The glass FP never really gave that feeling - this one does. There is something satisfying about that.
- handle: the handle feels solid, has a flat surface on top (see pictures), making it easier to handle. There's enough distance between the handle and the body to ensure you don't burn your knuckles.
All in all, very satisfied. This has now become my default FP to use at home.
For anyone curious, I primarily use this for cold brewing. Cold brew is stupid easy, start with a clean press, add your coffee, add your water, just as you usually would for hot coffee, but with cold or room temperature water. Put this sucker in the fridge, say after dinner when you're cleaning up the kitchen. Tomorrow morning, drag your droggy butt to the fridge, press the coffee, pour over ice, add cream or sweetener if that's your thing (don't if it's not) and voila! cold instantly available, and strong enough to donkey punch you into high gear. WARNING: drinking cold coffee, especially in summer time, especially first thing in the morning, will lead to accomplishments aplenty, a raging disgust at the lethargy of others, and a primal drive for another glass of coffee. It even lead to home roasting and grinding.
Out of my amazon prime box, the packaging does not say "super high end". It's cleared designed in China, the packaging that is, and the manual is enough to explain the simplicity of a french press, nothing more. With that said, the day it was being delivered I got a nice email from SterlingPro with some great recommendations for the every day user:
- Always clean and dry this after use (including taking apart the screens, it's easy and prevents water trapping)
- Don't leave coffee / grounds in this for long periods of time (the acidity of coffee is harsher than you think)
- Polish it up and leave it out for your friends to see (just kidding, but it is a beautifully made piece)
As for the actual build quality, the packaging is all I can really harp on. This is stainless steel, feels super solid, looks beautiful, and all the pieces fit together perfectly. Extra two screens I wasn't expecting but is a great added bonus, along with a coffee scoop. The only, only thing I noticed, to be critical for you, is slight pitting in the welds where the handle connects to the base unit. And by that I mean, I work in the print industry and examine photographic prints for detail for a living, so I'm inspecting closely and being harsh and see 2 small pits in a 1-2mm weld - all the other welds are perfect, this won't affect anything, but if you want to find something that is it.
TESTING - Now for you coffee nuts, we brewed two batches to get an idea of how the output is, with slight variation from experience vs instructions. I know how you like your measurements, so here you go: The first batch, we brewed using a fresh African blend which was roasted ~5 days ago. It's got a lot of Ethiopian in it, at a light-medium roast, so you can expect this to be a little fruity and quite acidic. Using a Capresso Infinity at the coarsest grind, we measured out 5 scoops ( 1 per 6oz., that's 29.6cc per scoop ) as we really feel we get about 30oz. out of this press without overflowing. Water at 205° (R.O. water btw) we poured over in a circular motion and paused until we got a nice bloom, stirred, then filled the rest of the way and put the top on. 4 minute extraction, and we poured two cups. The first cup had a nice ring of crema, while the second lost the crema but had some nice microbubbles around the edges - to us, that's a great extraction, and it came out very hot. We let it cool a bit, and it tasted exactly as it should, no bitter or metallic tastes from the steel, and easy to tell notes from this coffee the same as we've had it the past few days via v60 pour overs.
Second test. This time, with a Sumatra that was roasted about 10 days ago, medium roast with nice oils on the beans, less acidity and more chocolate notes. Same 5 scoops, same coarse grind in the Infinity. I noticed the instructions mention slightly higher water temp and slightly lower steep time, so I went 207° water temp, same circular pour, pause for bloom, stir, fill, cap. 3 minute steep, pour first cup. Again, nice ring of crema, this is the photo posted to the review for you to see. For those curious, the temp pouring out was 175.2 - nice and hot serving temp - but I let it cool as most any (George Howell) will recommend, tasting is better between 135-155. Again, excellent extraction, came out nice and robust with easy to identify notes as expected from this bean - for you everyday joes, it tasted bold as coffee should taste, much better than if I made it in my drip machine. Now, as I spent the last 45 minutes writing this review, I left the second cup in the press - part of the reason to get this was camping, so when it's 15° that morning and a glass press loses it's heat by the time I'm pouring, this baby keeps it hot. As a lot of you know, it'll keep steeping slightly as it sits, which can sometimes result in a bitter second cup. I measured the second cup at 135° after 45 minutes, excellent heat retention, and it did keep brewing, but not to the point of bitterness. My second cup is thicker, stronger notes, more to 'chew on', but personally I like it. Like a nice Stout, I like malty hearty mouth feel. One thing I noticed, was condensation builds up on the roof of the cap inside the press, but that's just from the hot steam so it's not adding any more water than was already in the press.
Lastly, the big quest to greatness of course comes with grains and silt. How much is left in my cup? Well... I poured my second cup til the last drop out of the press, and I drank it out of the cup til the last drop (usually I wouldn't, but I wanted to see if I got grit in the last sip). I drank slowly to look for grains.. There are no grains in the bottom of my cup, and none down my throat. Was the last swig silty? Yeah, as you can expect, and partially I know the Capresso Infinity is known to have a little bit of silt no matter how coarse you grind, so until we upgrade to a professional level grinder, I'd say the double screen worked exactly as advertised - no grains in the bottom of my cup. A small amount of silt, which could be from the grinder - as with any french press, I would drink til the last ounce or so.
Overall? This baby rocks. Very happy purchase, I just ordered a second as a wedding present for a friend, I'd buy again, my roommate is jealous. Solid win and nice job SterlingPro.