SterlingTek POWWER USB Compact flash card reader/writer for Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Compact flash memory Card Reader/Writer will speed up your download time!
- Save your precious camera batteries!! Works with CF memory Cards.
- Download Up to 1.5MB/s (Macs), 12MB/s (PC's)!
- You can use the Compactflash Card Reader/Writer as a mini-disk-drive.
- Very light weight and portable. Plugs into your USB port.
|Package Height||0.4 x 1 x 3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.4 pounds|
"SterlingTek's CF card reader for your Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi camera is a USB Compact flash memory card reader and writer that will work with your camera. QUALITY PRODUCTS @ QUALITY PRICES WHEN YOU SHOP WITH SterlingTek!!! Serving You Since 1999! 1 Year Warranty: We will replace this or any other item that you purchase from us for 1 year from the date your order is processed if it fails under normal wear or is defective. We always sell new high quality items and we are willing to back them up @ SterlingTek! The POWWER / SterlingTek name, images, and contents of this SterlingTek listing are protected by trademarks and copyrights. Copyright © 2009 SterlingTek. Quality Products @ Great Prices .... Guaranteed. SterlingTek!!! Serving You Since 1999"
Top Customer Reviews
It has been reported that this device is flimsy and made cheaply. This is not true. The quality of construction is as good as a stick flash drive. (I'm comparing it to a SanDisk) Someone said they dropped it and it quit working. This is hard to believe unless they dropped it into water. This device is so light I bet I could drop it all day with no ill affect. SanDisk makes a single slot CF Reader for about $70. This device is ideal for the new DVR and DVD players that let you jack your camera card into it and plug directly into the USB port. These devices won't work with multi-card readers making this a very smart buy for folks using CF cards in their camera's and want a simple and quick solution to display them on their video equipment. If you're looking for a single slot CF reader, this is arguably the best way to go on the Internet.
Here is the link to PQI's product for comparison:
+ Works great on my MacBook Pro with Mountain Lion. Connected instantly and shows up as a volume on the desktop.
+ Well built product. It seems like it will last a long time and comes with a cover for the USB plug.
– When you put it into your USB drive it is very sturdy. This is good, but it scares me that with so much leverage on the drive, if the computer is moved it will break off or even worse break the USB port.
– The connection is also a little slow. This drive utilizes USB 2.0 so when you are transferring RAW files it takes a while. Does not compare to the speed of transferring from the integrated SD card slot.