- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 6 hours and 50 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Audible Studios
- Audible.com Release Date: March 8, 2011
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004R0SLG4
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Steve Jobs Way: iLeadership for a New Generation Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
As others have reviewed previously, this book is three books in one. Personally, I found the beginning a little boring and repetitive. There is nothing new that we do not already know from previous books on Steve Jobs. However, as the book progresses, it starts to get more interesting and informative. I particularly enjoyed reading about the Pixar days as well as his return to Apple in the late 1990's.
I recommend this book to anyone interested in a good business read and informative profile. However, I do recommend reading other motivational books on Steve Jobs as a strong supplement to this book. A couple of them were even written within a year ago. Overall, you will enjoy this book.
However, i find it to be too light in content.
Am looking forward to the full biography of Steve Jobs which is due to be released in few weeks time.
- Ian Cheow
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's full of stories and lessons that anyone in business can apply.
Highly recommended.Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Business
- Books > Business & Money > Biography & History > Company Profiles
- Books > Business & Money > Industries > Computers & Technology
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Self-Help > Success