Steve Madden Men's Gunman Fashion Sneaker
- Cow Hair from Mexico/Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Classic slip-on sneaker with debossed crosses at toe bumper
- Dual elastic goring at tongue
- Padded collar
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Slip into fun and edgy style with the Steve Madden™ Gunman. Leather upper with tonal stitching. Slip-on construction with elastic goring for on-and-off ease. Leather lining and insole. Flexible rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 13 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00J610Y8W
- Item model number: Gunman
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 25, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: