BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 18, 2012
These boots were exactly as expected. They are adorable and exactly the look I was going for! I read a lot of reviews about the length and fit so I felt it was only fair to share my experience. I wear a size 8 99% of the time but ordered an 8-1/2 in these due to the reviews I read and the fact that it does not have a zipper. I'm glad I did because I think an 8 would have been difficult to get on and off. Since they are boots the tiny bit of extra toe room isn't noticeable and they do not feel too big. After reading reviews I was mostly worried they would be too tall and hit the back of my knee. I'm 5'5" w/ avg length legs for my height and I do think they are just a *touch* too tall but not enough to return/dislike. It was mostly noticeable when I sat and the edge does curl a bit, but it doesn't make the boot look bad especially since it's a more distressed causual boot anyway.
on December 7, 2014
I LOOOOOVVVEEE these boots... i had seen them last year but decided to buy a different pair of Steve Madden black boots.... my daughter ended taking over my boots so I decided to purchase these... i could not find them but found them online... the boots arrived very quick... however, the boots were a bit scuffed up... looks like they might have fallen out of the box as the leather IS already distressed, the marks the boots contained looked as if they were due to mishandling not because they were worn... Good leather.. the leather is very comfortable even though they are new... I paid less than 1/2 the price for the boots.. which i feel is very worth the few marks the shoes had on the calf and shaft area... I would definitely order from this seller again and recommend it. Thank you.
on February 3, 2013
I love these boots! I wear them almost everyday!! I ordered half a size up and don't regret it. I have skinny little thighs, but I tuck my pant legs in like the cool kids ;) so I appreciate that they have some room. And when I wear them with a skirt, they look fine with my chicken legs. I wanted riding boots for the look, but with a little edge and these are honestly kind of a perfect mix, with a hint of--dare I say, cowgirl charm? Absolutely one of the coolest pairs of boots that I own. Worth every penny. They transform whatever I wear them with. An old rancher today asked me if I rode horses, pointing at my boots with excitement and a few weeks ago a girl at a tattoo shop told me that the boots were "incredibly cool". Quite the spectrum, I'll say!
on November 21, 2012
I loved these boots at first sight! Looking at them online they looked gorgeous and they did not disappoint in person. The leather is soft, a distressed black and the brown accent on the back is perfect. I loved them b/c they were not shiny. I had read reviews that highlighted how small the leg opening was and I had reservations but ordered them anyway. The leg opening is small, 14" round. It won't matter if you order half a size bigger b/c that only changes the foot size. Even without jeans on, it was a struggle to get the boot all the way up my leg. And taking them off, felt like I was gonna break my ankle b/c led openings were so small. I also tried tightening my skinny jeans by putting knee high socks over them and it still didn't help. I tried everything b/c I really didn't want to have to return them. The foot area is very roomy, I would suggest wearing thick socks, which doesn't really help when you are trying to get the boots on. If the calf area was even just 1/2 an inch bigger, it would work. I really wish I could have kept them but it was just too much of a struggle.
on January 13, 2013
Added to my collection. These boots are now my favorite. Excited about the quality. They are a bit difficult to get on but once on super comfy. I am only 5'4" and they are not too tall. They are fabulous!!!
on November 18, 2012
These boots are great! I'm so happy I got them on sale on amazon (they were originally $250 at Steve Madden and I've had my eye on them since then). They fit true to size, but you do have to break them in a bit. Don't be discouraged! I thought they were a little uncomfortable when I first started walking in them (I live in the city so I walk pretty much everywhere), and I was disappointed because I thought I had to order a size up. But I've worn them about 4 times and they are broken in and comfortable now, and they go with everything! They are a little tight around the legs so if you have bigger calves I'm not sure if you will like these... they will stretch out with time but no zippers. DEFINITELY worth it !!
on February 12, 2013
These boots were gorgeous. The brown leather strip up the back, was beautiful. LOVED the boots....but there was one flaw. NO ZIPPER. Trying to get a size 9.5 foot, down into the boot was nearly impossible. When I initially saw the boot, I thought the zipper was down the back. It isn't. I have normal sized calves for a 5'9" girl wearing a size 9.5 shoe. But there was NO WAY I was getting into this boot, without breaking the heel support. So I sent them back. I am VERY sad. These were beautiful...but unfortunately not meant to be for me. The search continues....
on September 5, 2013
I would highly recommend these boots!!!!!! They are a bit hard to get on, but worth every single tug! I normally range for my shoe size between a 6.5 - 7. After recently buying another pair of Steve Madden boots at Nordstroms, i asked the sales man what size i should purchase, he told me without hesitation "a size 6.5" he said when buying boots you should always go a half size down. These boots fit beautifully and i cant wait until they are broken in so they are more comfortable. They currently have a stiff feel to them. I couldn't be happier with these boots!!!!!!
on November 11, 2012
I absolutely love these boots. I am 5'3" and I have normal legs, not super thin, not thick. These boots come just below my knee and are NOT annoying at all. They are a great length. When I sit, I can feel them in the back of my knee, but again, not annoying or anything that would deter me from wearing them. They have an awesome worn look, like they walked a mile already. They are comfy, not bulky, and they aren't "cluggers"...I walk around in them quietly (I don't like when boots are loud and stompish). I am a 7 1/2 and ordered exactly that size and they fit like a glove.
on December 14, 2012
I ordered a size 7 (my usual size) and they fit great. The more I wear them the better they fit, like they are forming to my feet. They are more casual than I thought they'd be but still very good looking boots. I wore them to work on casual Friday but probably won't wear them to work with a skirt or dress. I wore them shopping and my feet didn't hurt at all. I bought these to replace a pair of perfect Luchiny boots that I have had re-heeled once and are about worn out. These aren't quite the replacement I was looking for but they'll do (for now). The design on the back of the boot is killer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question