Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on January 29, 2014
I had literally just pulled one on and already noticed that there will soon be a hole in the sock near my heel. They are very thin and will probably only last 1-2 wears. They also do not go up to my knee but rather fit like a crew sock--which I think another person had mentioned. If you are looking for a well-made, true knee high boot sock--I got a pair of Vera Wang that are amazing---and same price point as these. I am not happy with this purchase.
on January 29, 2014
Try finding a nice, simple non-binding pair of knee socks in the end of January when the stores are putting swimsuits on the racks. These are good, grab out of the closet, put them on, and forget about sock issue socks! I wear a size 9 1/2 shoe. They are perfect.
on January 28, 2014
These socks were crew socks, not knee-highs as advertised. They are lightweight and fragile. I wore them one day, and when I took them off, there was a hole the size of a quarter under the ball of one foot and other signs of wear (holes developing) elsewhere. I am very disappointed. If they had arrived with a packing slip, I would send them back.
on January 22, 2014
These are the only knee socks we found in person or on the computer that would fit my mother in law's size 11 shoe.
She loves them and I am thankful to have found them for her for Valentine's Day gift.
on January 14, 2014
Kind of fuzzy warmish knee highs. They are not the best socks ever, but they are perfectly fine for what I wanted.
on February 15, 2014
These are comfortable, soft, and so far they wear well. I'm going to try them for a few months then order more. Have just enough stretch to be comfortable and do not pinch or bind anywhere. They are attractive and warm.
on February 7, 2014
They are warm, nice long knee highs that fit well over boots. They aren't too tight so they came a bit loose around foot after each wear, but washing tightens back up. Love them got color, comfort, warmth!
on February 7, 2014
I wore the black pair almost as soon as I got them in the mail, and then discovered after only a couple of hours holes had formed in both socks. Definitely disappointed and will be sending them back.
on March 15, 2014
I wore the tweed, knitted-look socks first. When I removed one, it had a hole by the little toe, resembling the way a sweater unravels. It will only unravel more as I wash and wear it.
on February 10, 2014
I liked how the black socks fit, fit they pilled terribly after only one washing. The brown ones are too short, don't stay up, and shed terribly in the wash.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.