Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on February 19, 2013
I've recently become interested in the Chukka style boots, but was looking for something affordable (cheap) that I could wear to semi formal functions, and I couldn't resist the price. To be honest the shoe doesn't "look" expensive or of high quality, but that isn't what I needed, so I like it. I have purchased Steve Madden shoes before and they usually run big, but this one seems true to size and not as wide. Steve Madden just doesn't make a high quality shoe, but if you need a cheap knock off, this product is fine until you get the pair you want.
on January 31, 2013
For the money this boot is worth it. Compared it to other brands e.g. Kenneth Cole, Clark etc and for basically the same style I couldn't pass it up. As far as durablilty, well, I'm expecting to get my $41 bucks out of it and no more. If it lasts two winters I'd be happy. But than again, even after two winters with a boot twice as expensive, I'd probably be shopping around anyway.
on January 18, 2013
This is a great buy for an everyday shoe for work. Moving around and taking walks with this shoe is pretty comfortable. I got it at a great price (about $34) after using a promo discount that was applied. The only is it is the outside of the shoe does not feel like leather.
on February 2, 2014
I knew I would not get a quality shoe for what I paid, $45 on sale, but in under a year both soles had cracks through the entire sole. Rain last week caused water to enter both shoes, giving me wet socks and feet. Will not be purchasing madden shoes again. For what its worth, synthetic uppers look decent still.

[...]
on June 16, 2015
I didn't expect the shoe will be small for my leg.i don't know what to do now.
on January 21, 2015
Great shoe/boot. I was impressed with how cheap these were and yet so well made.
on November 2, 2015
Nice
on February 26, 2013
I bought these for my husband. He says they're comfortable, and they look really good. Very nice for the price.
on March 5, 2013
It doesn't look like a genuine leather but still looks good in other words it met my expectations, also very light in weight which make it very comfortable and convenient in wearing. .
on February 28, 2013
its a shame they don't make a size bigger, a well made boot still trying to wear in as i constantly wear out boots with in 12 months .Time will tell , i would like to try other Madden boots in the coming months.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.