|Fits as expected||
|You Save:||$4.96 (7%)|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Polished chukka boot with three-eyelet design
- Double-stitched seams
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This comfortable fashion chukka is perfect for any season.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00G9Q0L3U
- Item model number: M-lodown
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 12, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I thought that it would be the synthetic leather that would deteriorate quickly, but no, it was the s***ty s*** sole. These are definitely the worst made shoes I have ever owned, and I've owned some crappy plimsolls.
After wearing these shoes a few times a week for about 5 months, they are falling apart (see picture). The price is alluring, but save up for a few months and get some higher quality boots.