Steve Madden Men's Bigg Slip-On Brown 7 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Venetian slip-on with decorative bicycle-toe stiches
- Lightly cushioned footbed
- Concealed dual goring at tongue
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 7.7 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B003JQL9WU
- Item model number: Bigg
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 20, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shoes fit okkayyy. They're a bit smaller than what I've previously purchased, which I'm sure is more a fault of the manufacturer than of Amazon. They do fit well enough to wear all day, though the first two weeks were a little rough ("I'm just breaking them in!" I mumbled to myself continuously).
The quality of the shoe remains intact. They're perfect for work attire (business casual) or for a night out (dressy casual). They are perfect travel wear as well, slip right off at security and right back on. The proportions of the shoe are perfect for my body type [5'6" and fit(ish)]. I am wary of pointed toe shoes as they can look oddly clown shoes on a person of my stature.
I'll be going up a half size on my next order, and hoping that the fit get backs to perfection.
All in all a very sharp shoe, but personally I would like a better fit.