Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.5 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B008JCIMOM
- Item model number: CADDEE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They seem to be quality and are comfortable. I have been wearing them daily and they are holding up quite well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have enjoyed these shoes and will buy another pair as a replacemnet in the future.They wear a little big but I really like them.Published on November 11, 2013 by Kris
Nice shoe for the price. Looks great and fits well. Price is great as well. Would buy another pair if I found the right stylePublished on October 12, 2013 by Bret Ranoa
very nice leather and very comfortable shoe i would recommend them well made modern shoes for the modern guy on the goPublished on July 6, 2013 by James W.