Steve Madden Men's Cartur Sneaker
|Price:||$47.04 - $129.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up high top sneaker
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lace-up high top sneaker. A necessity for your casual street wear looks.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Shipping Weight: 1.06 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B071XCFMG7
- Item model number: Cartur
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 13, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am wearing these shoes at work, as I am writing this review. They are comfortable but, I will change out the foot bed liner for a more robust third party liner. I did the same for the Polo leather top sneakers that I own.
Overall, I really like these shoes. I have also purchased the black and gray colored versions of this shoe and purchased the low top version of the gray and brown. I would have purchased the black but they were sold out in my size. I will purchase them when they become available in 11M.
Con: the tongue stucks straight into your ankle. Don't know how that got through Quality Control on a $100 shoe, but I guess style is more important than comfortability.
Pro: obviously looks snazzy, tread is good. 1st review on the shoe so someone had to do it.