Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 7.7 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0018IP43Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 18, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As an individual who works in a city of over 10 million people and engages in much walking around, I have found these shoes to be both durable and comfortable for a fairly long period of time.
My only complaint was that the color in the picture was a bit misleading. I expected a darker, more solid brown color and ended up with a lighter and seemingly mixed light/brown color. I feel that this takes away from the professional appearance of the shoes, so buyers beware of this aspect.