Steve Madden Men's Gindle Slip-On Sneaker,Navy,7.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Rich textures and fabric patterns add crisp detail to this casual slip-on.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rich textures and fabric patterns add crisp detail to this casual slip-on.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 7.2 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00C85PA8W
- Item model number: Gindle
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Out the return shipping cost. Not happy.
Most recent customer reviews
Zapatos muy bonitos en verdad los compre a...Read more