We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 8.2 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds
- ASIN: B007M7YL2W
- Item model number: HAMILTEN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fell apart after about a year. Can't really complain for what I paid.Published 20 months ago by Jesse Plaza
they look a lot better after wearing them for a month. They are light and was afraid they were not real leather.Published on October 25, 2013 by Mohamed Zen
I bought these for my son for his European Trip. Honestly he never stopped praising them. He loved loved loved them and would recommend them to anyonePublished on August 28, 2013 by Just My Opinion
I bought these shoes as a replacement for Clarke's Desert Boots, which I thought had gotten brutally expensive. Read morePublished on August 27, 2013 by Jim R
I bought these for my college aged son and after a few months the sole is pulling away from the shoe. Read morePublished on May 26, 2013 by Christine
Very comfortable and very stylish. The leather is a lot better than the suede boots that I had before. Every guy should have a pair of these!Published on May 2, 2013 by Chang Kim