Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 512 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 571 reviews
on October 3, 2016
The Steve Madden Harken Chukka boots were beautiful boots that were exactly the style that my son wanted. We tried to buy the shoes at the mall and my son wears an 11.5. The mall had a size 11 and they were too snug. There were no 11.5 boots in stock, so I decided to order over Amazon and actually found a better price, so I was pleased. The shoes arrived in a timely manner but they were VERY large. Strange! I made my son check the size inside the shoe to be assured that an 11.5 was shipped and he said that the shoe definitely said it was an 11.5. He then compared the shoes to his other 11.5 shoes and in fact, they were MUCH larger. We had to return, and order another brand. Disappointing.
on January 30, 2016
The shoes fit as expected, and one of them looks great!
However, the left shoe has a whole lot of aligator patterning in the leather (mostly between the laces and the toe) while the right shoe doesn't have much of that at all.
I don't know how that sort of thing happens and maybe it's normal.
So each shoe looks pretty good on its own but they don't really match, which bothers me.
on July 21, 2016
Run. These shoes are made from cheap, cheap leather(?) which is glued and stitched, poorly, to the sole. I have worn these shoes twice, in an office setting. The shoe is coming away from the sole in several places. quite literally coming apart from the sole at the seams. My suggestion is that you look elsewhere. I found Ecco (made in china mind you) for just $20 more here but the quality is significantly better. Don't bother with this pair, they look cheap, they feel cheap, and well they are cheap. Also, they aren't "black", they're squid ink crimson night blue (so black they are blue, or basically not black).
on May 5, 2017
I've been looking for gray leather chukkas for a while now but usually I only find them in suede. Found these and they fit the bill perfectly. They look fantastic but that's where it ends. I have never put anything so uncomfortable on my foot. For starters, they're narrow. Also, the heel cup is incredibly stiff despite the shoes feeling small, my achilles is rubbing against the cup which will definitely lead to many blisters. Lastly, the left shoe feels about a full size smaller than the right and it's definitely not my feet because my right foot is actually slightly bigger. Overall, shocking execution to a good looking boot

I ordered a size 11 and they still feel small.

I have the Kenneth Cole Reaction Desert sun and they're grey. Cheaper and super comfy. Don't waste your time with these. The negative reviews about comfort aren't lying.
This is a very comfortable semi-casual shoe (semi because of the white stitching and white line in the sole). They are a thin leather stitched up with black thread except for the already mentioned white stitching the surrounds the entire shoe. As for that white stitching, I can't quit looking at it so I suspect it will draw the attention of others. I don't anticipate that these will last me more than a season just because of my wear and tear factor and the softness of the leather. The laces are thin and waxed and did manage to stay tight with the help of my Double knot.

So I love them for their casual but nice appeal and after several days of wearing them there is less wear showing than I anticipated. Very comfortable! Fit my size perfectly.
on May 28, 2017
My second pair. I bought a brown pair that I tried on in a store several months ago. They fit tighter than expected. I normally wear 8.5, however 8.5 in these was much too big. I went down to an 8 and they felt extremely tight, almost uncomfortably so for the first few wearings.

I'd say after you have worn these about 10 times they will have loosened up and feel great for all day wear. Word of caution, do not try to wear ankle socks or super thin socks the first few wears with these or they'll rub a blister.

I'm glad I bought these instead of shelling out for some that were 2x - 3x the price.
on February 10, 2015
This is one of two pairs of Steve Madden Chukka boots I purchased. The quality seems much better than previous Steve Madden shoes I have purchased. They also look great and feel great as well. The first time I wore them, they fit a bit snuggly, but I wore them all day to work and by the end of the day, they had stretched to fit my foot perfectly. The one thing is that these shoes seemed a bit lighter in color than the image provided. But they still look great and I wear these boots almost exclusively. I highly recommend these shoes to anyone looking for a pair of boots for any event at a price that won't put you on the streets.
on February 16, 2017
While these shoes do look very nice, earning the second star, they are ridiculously tight on the heels, making even just walking incredibly painful. I initially ordered a size up just in case before ordering my regular size, and that only had the same tightness in the heels with the added detriment of slipping off, too. My heels have developed slight blisters just walking the quarter mile between classes in one day.
on December 30, 2015
Got these for my husband for Christmas. He works in construction but is an engineer so he spends a lot of time inside These are great for looking nice in the office, but sturdy and rugged enough to go walk the site without looking out of place. They fit true to size as far as he can tell. The color is nice and warm and goes with everything! Quite a few guys in the office have them, guess that's a good thing!
on February 7, 2017
Shoes look great. Leather is a good quality - not excellent, but good. They're not comfortable enough to wear if you're going to walk a lot in a day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.