|Fits as expected||
Steve Madden Men's Havin Oxford
|Price:||$59.99 - $116.90 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Perforated vamp
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Modern and clean, this dress oxford from Steve Madden impresses.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 7 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EJFRN9S
- Item model number: Havin
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I had bought a pair of Kenneth Cole One Love oxfords before, and they were way too long. These definitely fit how a size 9 should.
And the color of these shoes looks great.