Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Steve Madden Men's Minted Oxford
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on October 4, 2015
This is a good looking shoe that will do nicely with a suit, or business casual. The dark brown color is perfect to stay current but not be trendy by being too light in color. The cap toe look is sleek and not overdone. The heel is a little on the wide side but looks ok. The sole silhouette is nice in that it does extend out just a bit. These elements make the shoe look sturdy. But...this is not high quality upper "leather" and the sole is synthetic. The leather on this pair looked a bit shiny and I will have them polished to mat it down a bit. I was not expecting to buy anything close to the Alden and Allen Edmond shoes I own, but these Steve Madden's do look great for a fraction of their cost.

However, I know from experience these shoes will not last, and maybe they're not supposed to since I bought this exact pair on clearance for $40 from Macy's in January this year. They lasted exactly 9-months before the right heel cracked in half where it meets the sole. I wore this shoe every other day, never in the rain and always used shoe trees. To make matters worse I was quoted anywhere from $50 to $65 from neighborhood shoe repair shops to have them resoled with new heels! I bought the shoe for $67.99 on Amazon this time and now sadly know and fully expect this shoe will barely get me through the spring of 2016. Such is the fact for buying shoes made in China.
review image
on April 9, 2015
shoe looks great but was a whole 3 sized larger than expected. I followed suit on a reviewer who said to size down. did. still too big lol. had to return and get a different shoe. this style wasnt available in a 6 lol
on June 17, 2014
These shoes are great looking. They fit well. I dinged one star for comfort. There are a few areas of "breaking in" that you need to weather for the first few days. Specifically around the heel and Achilles area. I also noticed that there are glue droplets along the the edge, where the sole meets the upper. A little OCD, I know. I guess I expect perfection from Steve Madden. I would recommend these shoes.
on August 1, 2015
I've worn them maybe 8 times so far and they're holding up. Given the recent increase of shoe manufacturers having their product come from China, (not sure if these do) I'm always on the lookout for sudden structural failure. We'll see.
on May 1, 2015
shoe is quite nice. A lot better than I expect it to be. Leather is okay not great but not bad. Great for the price I purchase for during sale, so it works for me. Would not buy it on regular or normal price.
on June 12, 2015
Excellent quality, I walk around a lot and am hard on dress shoes but my last pair of these held up for a year versus other brands I've had that hold up 6-9 months.
on August 29, 2015
Runs half size big as expected from reading other reviews. Shoe arrived with factory scuff marks on both toes...had to polish out. Decent comfort.
on September 21, 2015
Nice fit. They run large, I returned my original purchase and got new ones a half size smaller with no problem. I bought them in black too!
on March 19, 2014
I was able to send it back and receive a smaller size within a week. Very easy to do and a great looking shoe to test out at all the weddings i have to go to this summer
on August 25, 2015