We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25 inches
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 7.6 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00FVYY0BA
- Item model number: Prefix
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 21, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Second pair of Steve Maddens and I'm not disappointed, great quality for what you pay.
Anyway, I've had them for 2 months and I didn't take long to scratch the end or nose of the shoe up, that's my only issue. I put polish on them but after that dries out the scratches remain.
other than that, they are cool shoes, comfort is ok, and I got compliments on them. NOT bad for less than 40 bucks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These have been great shoes. The leather feels a bit thin and flimsy, but they look great and have held up quite well with higher than normal use over the last year.Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great deal. Beautiful shoes, excellent price and good customer servicePublished 18 months ago by Carlos Sierra
Stylish!! Bought these because I received many compliments on the brown pair. Compliments still coming.Published 19 months ago by DJ
The shoe looks great and is really comfortable for a brand new shoe. I have already had several people comment on them.Published 21 months ago by Justin Fish