Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on June 19, 2014
These are terrific shoes. If anything they fit a tiny bit small, but they're pretty true to size. I've literally never gotten more compliments on a shoe than I've gotten on these. They work great for bringing some class to your casual, or even with a nice pair of dress pants of khakis on casual friday at work. Only thing: get a light/faded blue webbed leather belt to go with them. Black shiny leather is a bit shiny to go with these.
on March 10, 2014
These shoes are incredibly comfortable for my narrow heel, but I normally buy size 11 and these were far too long (and felt a bit narrow as well). As previously commented, buying a half-size down should take care of the problem.

Style wise, they're freaking gorgeous. The patchwork greys really does a great job matching most colors I've worn it with. A great shoe to polish off a casual grey look.
on September 1, 2015
These shoes have gotten me the most compliments out of anything in my entire wardrobe. Very slick, stylish and trendy and pair really well with denim. I had no issues with the fit, though I will say they are a bit on the narrower side.
on February 19, 2015
Had a problem with the inside area near the big toe having some stitching that was raised and took a while to wear in. Was cutting my socks until I put a little tape on top of it to help. Otherwise love the style and fit of these shoes.
on May 3, 2017
Busted the seam within a week.
on November 26, 2014
I freaking LOVE these shoes. Throw on some dark washed jeans and cuff the pants.. Boom, instantly fashionable. This is a trendy look, so if you aren't somewhat trendy, you may not like them. These work perfectly for my style.
on September 26, 2015
Love these shoes! I always get compliments on them. They fit as I would expect and area a great color to change up the normal black or brown routing with.
on July 8, 2014
Best price online and the fit was perfect. no defects and sole is very nice. Shoe is comfortable.
on April 3, 2015
These are great shoes!! Can pull them off in a casual or dressy way. They have some great detail to them
on June 23, 2014
best shoes ever, size as specified, cuz i was not sure to buy shouses without even trying them on. So, quality is exellent. Comfortable and looks good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.