We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fabric sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Suede and canvas create an attractive juxtaposition in this updated desert boot.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Suede and canvas create an attractive juxtaposition in this updated desert boot.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 7.8 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- ASIN: B00G5158UA
- Item model number: Savantt
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 25, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The fit is as expected and the boots look amazing. At the price I got these its a steal. Best boots to rock them jeans.
I took a chance on these since they were $30 with free returns. That said... the purchase was totally worth it.
For your review... my review:
1) These run just a smidgen on the big side. I'm usually a size 11. 5 or 12. Amazon only had size 11s in stock, so, again, I took a chance and ordered anyway. They fit perfectly and aren't hard to get on at all (unlike another pair of boots like this that I have).
2) There is an overpowering and somewhat obnoxious smell coming off of these. I can't put my finger on what it is. In reference to a different pair of shoes, a friend of mine has called it the "fake leather" smell. It smells more to me like the inside of a Tractor Supply store. It's not a bad smell, but it IS pervasive (I catch constant whiffs of it when I'm standing up and I'm 6' 2"). (I left the shoes outside for about 2 days to hopefully air them out - it seems to have helped some).
3) People have asked me what brand they are and I quickly change the subject (because I'm not sure if this is exactly a reputable/prestigious brand). But my point is that people have seemed to notice them.
4) The coloring started to slightly fade after 5 or 6 wears. I can't be sure whether this is because I've scuffed them or just due to straight de-coloration. But again, this fits the theme of "you get what you paid for." This sort of adds to the look of the shoe in my opinion, so I don't mind (especially since I'm wearing these super casual). But, just something to take into consideration.
I will have to get the Beige to go a long with these and the Black.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the design, but they run a little small. Order 1/2 size or more up. Other than that, they look very nice and seem to be built well.Published 18 months ago by C W
This is definitely a black shoe, and the picture is a very accurate representation of what the shoe will look like in person. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Khalil Waddell
Suede portion is true black. Canvas portion has an off-black, denim appearance. Good quality shoe, light weight and comfortable to wear. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Jimmie
The photo made it look like a full suede boot but....only the "sock" part was suede...rest. Is a grey canvas...not what I ordered...but...not bad either... Read morePublished 22 months ago by cisco