Steve Madden Men's Trivea Chelsea Boot, Cognac, 7.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.75" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 11.25" around
- Waxed leather dress boot featuring medallion toe and cheslea-style goring inserts trimmed in brogue punches
- Pull-on loop at heel
- Contrast sole and lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.2 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00XTR366Q
- Item model number: Trivea
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 16, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I nearly purchased a pair of Banana Republic Chelsea boots that were cheaper (on sale) and seemed to have a higher-quality leather, I liked the style of these dress boots too much to save just $20. The only downside to this shoe has been that each time I stand from a sitting position, my work pants/slacks get tucked into the tab on the rear. Oh well, I still would have purchased them any way had I known that to begin with.
Steve Madden Men's Trivea Chelsea Boot, Black, 11.5 M US