Steve Madden Men's Troopaxl BootTan Suede15 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25"
- Ankle-high boot featuring double-stitched cap toe, lace-up vamp, and wood grain heel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Optional laces and a folding shaft make for multiple styling variations in this Steve Madden boot.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 14.4 x 12.4 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00CLE8QP4
- Item model number: Troopaxl
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 29, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: