We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Contrast stitches and a moccasin toe bring contemporary flavor to this slip-on loafer.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Contrast stitches and a moccasin toe bring contemporary flavor to this slip-on loafer.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 9.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B007M7Z9A0
- Item model number: WYOTT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
the FAUX Leather is tearing up at the toe and the stitching is freyed. Would not buy this show again, even at the sale price. It's simply a cheap shoe
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are great shoes. Very comfortable and nice to walk in.Published 15 months ago by Michael Graham
It turned out to be a bit wider than I expected but i love them nonetheless, comfortablePublished 16 months ago by aaron
I opted to buy new insoles as I thought the included ones were thin, but other than that the shoes met my expectations. I plan on buying the brown ones soon.Published 17 months ago by Cyrax7
Shoes were very comfortable. They looked very nice and resembled the pictures. I wear them at work, and I tend to be on my feet for a majority of the time (7-8 hours). Read morePublished 17 months ago by Rick M.
Great pair of shoes. I had to go a half size larger than normal but now that I have the right fit, they are very comfortable.Published 17 months ago by Matthew Brandon