Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Madden Men's Tell Lace-Up
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 9, 2013
I bought these to get a good value on dress shoes for work and I ordered these in size 11 as a previous review stated they run small. I typically wear a 10.5 and I am glad I got the extra size as they fit me perfectly.

Comfortable and well made shoe that look nice. Great value here at Amazon with a 20% off code they were $36 shipped to me! This is a great deal on a good pair of shoes.
on December 25, 2012
Great looking shoe that fit's nicely. Has a comfortable insole and fits my foot like a glove. I would have rated the with 5 stars if they had a slightly thicker sole. Overall - great value for the price.
on January 21, 2012
This is a great looking, well made shoe. I ordered them for my BF and he really liked them too! Word of caution- they run narrow and a little on the small side. Order 1/2 size up if possible.
on March 3, 2014
I actually thought they sent the wrong shoes - "I didn't order black!". You really have to be in the right light to see that they aren't black. Very dark brown. much darker in reality than pictured. I will be sending these back.

That being said they are nice quality shoes and fit well - pretty comfortable. Cool design on the bottom.
Just too dark for me.
on June 9, 2016
I bought these not expecting much. I'm in outside sales and destroy shoes on the regular. They lasted one year and four months. That's a long time. Buy them.
on December 24, 2012
it has a really good shape. I prefer the size US 8.5. It is a absolute good fit for me.
on April 15, 2015
For $20, how can you go wrong! They are a little tight at first, but after a day of breaking them in, they fit great! Stylish, comfortable, and affordable...how can you go wrong.
on September 30, 2015
Great shoes for price.
on January 16, 2015
Pros: Looks good, and was reasonably priced.

Cons: Feet get a little uncomfortable after extended periods of standing.
on September 5, 2013
My husbands loves the look of these. Very stylish and sleek. Fits a little snug but that is probably because they are brand new.

See 1 answered question