Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on March 20, 2017
I purchased this sandal for my mom however when she tried it seems to be very uncomfortable. That's whey I didn't give it a 4 stars. If you want something comfortable to wear all day long this would not be the ideal sandal.
on May 5, 2012
I received these shoes yesterday and wore them to work today. I got a lot of compliments on them. They are true to size and the color is also true to what is shown here. The most comfortable thing about these shoes is the leather is *very* soft. There are no squeaky plastic noises while walking around in them. :-) In looking at them, they appear to be very sturdy and well made. I just ordered another pair in another color. I would definetly recommend these shoes!
on March 26, 2013
Let me start by saying....I love these shoes. I worked hard to find them for the right price too. A few months of investigation since the site I first saw them on was sold out in my size. I was so excited, however, I found them in the fall and so left them in the box until last week.

I wore them 2 times, no exaggeration, and when I put them on the 3rd time to wear...low and behold...the small piece of leather on the side was hanging off due to a poor stitching job. There was obviously no finishing and tying off the thread. I'm sorry - but that is ridiculous. And some sites were selling these for $50-70? That's just a joke people. I am SO tired of getting things only to have them either have buttons pop off, stitching come undone, zippers that get stuck because an item is made foolishly etc etc etc. And so....before I can even wear them again I have to get them repaired?? Than what was a good deal, all of sudden isn';t so good anymore. Keep in mind: I wore them twice, and not for long periods of time either. Caviat emptor.

As much as I love this shoe and the color...I suggest not paying over $30 for them because they are simply a thin leather upper and top sole with a thin rubber bottom sole, and not any special quality, and poorly stitched.
on January 24, 2013
Nice look, not tooooo gladiator, nice smooth soft material, can walk in it for hours. I don't like spending full price for shoes but these were worth it for the long-term comfort, strap support (arch support wasn't expected), and look.
on July 20, 2012
These have been my go-to shoes this summer. Sizing is TTS and the thick ankle strap keeps feet from sliding forward. The color is a perfect shade of dark coral without being too orangey and they are so comfortable that I'm packing them as "walking shoes" for an upcoming trip to Paris.
on May 21, 2012
I love these Steve Madden sandals. I wear a size 11 medium and I bought these in the cognac and I love them. They are true to size and perfect. I hope to buy these in the black also but they sell out so fast. I highly recommend purchasing a pair of these sandals because they are very comfortable and stylish and go with just about anything.
on November 8, 2012
This shoe is stylish and attractive, but I can't tell you if it is comfortable or not because I couldn't buckle them to get them on. I even tried taking them off and just buckling them right in front of my nose, thinking it was just awkward because it was behind my heel. But I couldn't even buckle them while looking straight at them. The holes are too tiny for the prong to go into. Alas, I had to send them back.
on October 23, 2012
These sandals are a perfect summer style. You can dress them up or down. I've gotten loads of compliments. And they are comfortable. However, the quality is poor. The stitching on the first pair that was delivered came undone the first time I put them on. Second pair seems okay. The leather is kind of thin. For the price, I would have thought they'd be of better quality.
on June 26, 2013
I really love these shoes. They felt good right away. They are somewhat flat, but something I can deal with . They are well made, and the color is just like the picture . They can be tedious if you're not used to buckeling . They arrived practically overnight!
on December 17, 2012
The sandals are really beautiful, however after wearing them for the first day my feet were all wounded, I have tried all sorts of tricks but they don't seem to work, I still have a lot of pain when I wear them. I am really sorry for this as they are great shows for summer and have a very nice color.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.