|Fits as expected||
$30.39 - $69.95
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.36" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Flat sandal in leather featuring adjustable buckle at ankle and toe loop
Customers who bought this item also bought
Adjustable buckle closure, sling-back. Gladiator inspired design with toe strap. Synthetic lining. Synthetic footbed. Man-made sole. Imported.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00PGRUUPW
- Item model number: Agathist
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 8, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These aren't quite as flexible on the sole as the Steve Madden Castel sandals I bought last summer. Those are freakishly comfy, owing to the more flexible sole and nothing between the toes. Those are perfection.