|Fits as expected||
Steve Madden Women's Banddit Boot
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 14 around
- Step on the scene and steal it when you rock these stellar Steve Madden® boots!
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Step on the scene and steal it when you rock these stellar Steve Madden® boots! Easy pull-on construction with adjustable buckle closure. Tumbles leather upper with strap detail. Man-made lining. Lightly cushioned man-made footbed. Textured man-made sole. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in Weight: 1 lb 4 oz Circumference: 14 in Shaft: 10 in Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Rock some outlaw attitude with the Banddit boot form Steve Madden. This rugged find has plenty of chic cache thanks to a winding strap and a twin buckle accents. The lug outsole delivers perfect urban confidence to every step.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0053VNN5A
- Item model number: BANDDIT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 9, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The boots, as expected, have a VERY strong leather smell. I've had it for months and it still smells strange.
If the boots were around $50, it'd be more reasonable. But $200 for these shoes... definitely NOT worth it. I bought these boots for the Amazon price, so I'm kind of dissatisfied. I really wish that instead of choosing to keep them, I would have returned these boots =[. But alas. Don't make the same mistake I did! The same price tag for these boots can buy you at least two pairs on another site, such as Shoedazzle, with the same design and without the weird funky leather smell.
If you are looking for real leather quality boots, these boots might be worth it, but otherwise /: you're better off looking somewhere else.