Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Steve Madden Women's Bolddd Pump
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on April 4, 2014
Just received these heels the other day, and love them already! The leather is very nice and the shape of the shoe beautiful....they seem to run a little bit small I am a 9 and the 9 pinches my toes a bit but hopefully they will give over time. Super sexy!
on December 29, 2014
Unfortunately, I had to return them because they're extremely tight! I ordered a half a size larger which did not contribute to a better fit. I haven't experienced a fit issue with other Steve Madden styles but, this is my second ill-fitted experience with his pumps. I believe this shoes was designed for a very narrow foot. I'm disappointed because these shoes are gorgeous and exceptionally edgy! The seller was outstanding regarding prompt shipping and they handled the return professionally and smoothly.
on August 7, 2016
these shoes are perfect! except for the fact that I ordered a half size larger thinking that was a good idea and nope! too late to return now. I should have just stuck with the 7. because being such tall heels you cant have your heels slipping in and out.. you want those suckers to stay secure or else your ankle will be twisted. might try them with cute thick socks this winter. still awesome shoes
on January 14, 2013
These were a gift for my daughter. Of course I thought they were outrageous but she almost cried when she opened them for her birthday. She put them on right at the table in the restaurant and wore them the rest of the night. She said they fit wel, and she loved the star impact.
on June 5, 2013
Ive been eyeing these bad boys for a while now, finally saw it got reduced & had to have it! Theyre true to size, got a 7.5 my normal size and it fit great! My only complaint is theyre so high...i have to walk really slow in these and can only wear it for 4 hrs b/c it hurt my feet, but theyre still super hott! Beauty is pain! Lol
on January 15, 2013
ANYONE WHO KNOWS STEVE MADDEN KNOWS HE MAKES THE MOST FABULOUS SHOES...THIS SHOE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF..I SAW IT IN NORDSTROM AND FELL IN LOVE..GOT IT ON AMAZON FOR THE SAME PRICE BUT ITS DEFINTELY WORTH IT IF U LIKE MAKING A FASHION STATEMENT
on December 21, 2012
These shoes are beautiful! So fa they seem like quality and lasting shoes. They are tall, but not uncomfortable. I suggest putting on a pair of socks and walking around your house first to break them in and to get used to the heel. In all love these shoes!
on December 13, 2012
This is a gorgeous pair of pumps! They are true to size and have an excellent quality! They are very impressive and sexy! They are very high but they are very comfortable even for me, that I am not used in wearing high heels!
Maybe is the best shoe-purschase I've ever made! Thank you!!!
on January 27, 2014
Must have pair of edgy black shoes!
A very well made and comfortable pair of heels. The heel was about 6inches, but with hidden platform it feels more like 3inches. The studs are not sharp and pointed. You don't want to know why I know this is very important --- let's just say not my first pair of spike heels and I cross my legs. 👠⚠️

I would so add these to the collection ladies
Soft padding
Double platform ( great for those training up in heel height. ( the higher the heel the closer to Heaven) lol☁️
Thicker heel
True size
Exceeded expectations
Nice price for Steve Madden
Now because they are leather, I would break them in in house before first outing.
on January 17, 2013
these heels are so worth the money. they are so pretty and very well made and this is a good deal for steve madden's. the shipping was fast. Also they are very high, so you will have to break them in. but you will fall in love with them. they make you want all of steve madden shoes. :))))))