Steve Madden Women's Camarro Ankle Boot,Black Distress,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Platform measures approximately 9.75 inches
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B008184Q0I
- Item model number: Camarro
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received a pair that we're tried on & had some scratches on the right top of the boot as well as the tongue area of the boot were the laces are. I can say that they are authentic though. There was a review by another women who received a pair like mine & she said she returned them! I wonder if they gave me her boots? Well I fell in love with them and the price was right. Sometimes being in love has its flaws. I gave a 2 star rate when it could of been a five. Amazon is still the best when it comes to service. These boots came from a different vendor,not from Amazon.