|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.15 - $174.85 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Suede, leather, or man-made upper
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 4"
- Ankle-strap sandal in rich leather featuring covered block heel and single toe strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Single band ankle strap sandal
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019D2YXS0
- Item model number: CARRSON
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: