|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$62.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$87.95 (59%)|
- Fabric andRhinestone
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 5.25"
- Platform measures approximately 2.00"
- Adjustable buckle closure at ankle strap
- Sleek satin upper with allover rhinestone detail.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You're ready for bright lights and the big city in DEENY-R! This tonal shimmering rhinestones pump gets you past the velvet rope with ease and places you front-and-center on even the most crowded red carpet. DEENY-R high-shine platform and stiletto radiate luster to match your million-dollar smile.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BXEWOMY
- Item model number: DEENY-R
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 25, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Also the rhinestone rows are not even around the heel, toe and sole area, it is noticeable!
I like my shoes to be perfect, not just "they look nice from far away"
Maybe I am just to picky but to me these are't worth the money!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thank you very much and received the package in perfect condition and we are very satisfied and happy with the productsPublished 15 months ago by Claudia Pantoli
I love these shoes! Are you ever doing to hav them again in a size 9?Published on July 20, 2014 by Amazon Customer